• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SRS's Tubecast!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Frick! Frick! Frick on a stick with a brick! Frick!"

That's going to stay with me for a loooooong time...

LMBO!!!!! :lol: As much as I would love to take credit for inventing that word and phrase it actually came from the TV show Scrubs. Nevertheless I'm happy that, that word is now a part of your life lol! :lol:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
UPDATE: ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beyond sad because the "Director's Cut" version I wanted uploaded couldn't get uploaded. I've worked on this all day and it didn't work out as planned. Sigh....... Enjoy folks.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
How can you not be suspicious of a bald guy?
Giant Grasshopper?! :p
I agree about Vergil's double jump.

(I thought about the whole recording fanfiction because i don't like writing either.)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
How can you not be suspicious of a bald guy?
Giant Grasshopper?! :p
I agree about Vergil's double jump.

(I thought about the whole recording fanfiction because i don't like writing either.)

Lol His evil baldness gave him away lol. Yup Dante is a grasshopper demon, its official! Lol
Recording FF and os is hardish but its something I wish to master.I will be a story teller! Give it a try Veebs. :)

Looks like the improved Tubecast is a hit. :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Lol His evil baldness gave him away lol. Yup Dante is a grasshopper demon, its official! Lol
Recording FF and os is hardish but its something I wish to master.I will be a story teller! Give it a try Veebs. :)

Looks like the improved Tubecast is a hit. :D

I'd love to, but i need a laptop with i microphone that actually works.
What program are you using to make your improved tubecasts?
(I would've had a drink everytime you said 'uh', but I didn't have one :p)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd love to, but i need a laptop with i microphone that actually works.
What program are you using to make your improved tubecasts?
(I would've had a drink everytime you said 'uh', but I didn't have one :p)

Lol be glad cuz I said uh so many times you'd be drunk lol.
I use Audeacty (I may have spelled it wrong) to record my voice and Sony HD Movie 9.0 to create the Background pics and music.
Windows Movie Maker also works. That's what I used to make the older videos.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I took a drink of coffee everytime you said "um", now I can't sleep. :p Awesome tubecast. ^^ LOL "You shouldn't try to cut off someone's head, it's not very nice". XD

Btw...what was that picture of the forum you had circled?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I took a drink of coffee everytime you said "um", now I can't sleep. :p Awesome tubecast. ^^ LOL "You shouldn't try to cut off someone's head, it's not very nice". XD

Btw...what was that picture of the forum you had circled?

It was a picture of the General Discussion form, circle was around this very thread. :)
You not sleeping brings me joy lol lol JK! LOL :D Thank you for enjoying the Tubecast Shadow I appriecate that.

Episode 6 coming soon!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It was a picture of the General Discussion form, circle was around this very thread. :)
You not sleeping brings me joy lol lol JK! LOL :D Thank you for enjoying the Tubecast Shadow I appriecate that.

Episode 6 coming soon!

:O Ah. I thought that was what it was. :3
LOL Well, the Tubecast brought me joy, so I guess we're even. :p You're welcome. ^^ *excited for the next episode*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
First thing, the picture of Vergil that appears after 1 minute, can you PM it to me plz?
I called Vergil's Downfall "Vergil goes nuts"... so yeah, he is crazy :3
Nero is only Vergil's son in a Japanese book, in the west, they don't know each other :lol:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
First thing, the picture of Vergil that appears after 1 minute, can you PM it to me plz?
I called Vergil's Downfall "Vergil goes nuts"... so yeah, he is crazy :3
Nero is only Vergil's son in a Japanese book, in the west, they don't know each other :lol:

Ah the Western World and its denial of facts lol. Wait is Vergil's downfall a part of the DmD story?

Top Bottom