• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SPOILERS! Hooded figure, Main villan, and V

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
So im pretty sure after the leaks no one is going to deny that the hooded figure is vergil after the leaks of him taking nero's arm, the arm changing into yamato and him saying "im taking this back". I no longer feel nero is going to get his arm back anymore since his arm is yamato now but more importantly i dont think vergil is corrupted or the villan of this game. in fact after hearing him say "i dont have much time" i beleive he actually knew urizen was going to rise the demon tree and was taking the sword back because he knew how strong he was. he was trying to gain power in order to defeat urizen and will come through at the last minute with that new power to help nero and sacrafice himselfnin some way shape or form. what do you guys think vergil is up to based off the latest leak?

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought it was Vergil to begin with, as I thought most people did. I think he was either taking Yamato back because he really needed it, or Urizen needs it. I'm also not sure whether to trust this V guy.

DarkSlayerVergil

So im pretty sure after the leaks no one is going to deny that the hooded figure is vergil after the leaks of him taking nero's arm, the arm changing into yamato and him saying "im taking this back". I no longer feel nero is going to get his arm back anymore sice his arm is yamato now but more importantly i dont think vergil is corrupted or the villan of this game. in fact after hearing him say "i dont have much time" i beleive he actually knew urizen was going to rise the demon tree and was taking the sword back because he knew how strong he was. he was trying to gain power in order to defeat urizen and will come through at the last minute with that new power to help nero and sacrafice himselfnin some way shape or form. what do you guys think vergil is up to based off the latest leak?
I could see both Dante and Vergil teaming up at the end against Urizen as a homage to DMC3 but this one will end with Dante and Vergil dying together putting an end to the Sparda twins arc while also letting Nero and possibly V carry on the legacy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Damn, what a way to go out with a bang if they do die. I think if Nero's and V's chemistry is good then I might be able to accept it...

...y'know, after I've smashed up my Xbox.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think both Vitale and Vergil are probably gonna end up both being Wild Cards for their prospective sides.

I imagine V as if he's voiced by Vincent Martella (Hope from FF13).

I don't really see them killing off Dante but who knows anymore?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
feels like the whole spoiler was the intro for the game, main story starts after the throne fight, with each gone separate ways

hooded man is vergil, throne guy is also vergil, both are separate entities, one is his concious, one is heavily corrupted,

dante seemed to know v earlier than nero did

the story is gonna be awesome

just my speculation

Top Bottom