• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SPOILER! DmC final boss fight [HD]

Jane Sweetbee

That buffering is such an eyesore.
That buffering. That buffering.That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering. That buffering!
it is Youku, Chinese "Youtube".

Kishido

Hunter
The only thing I don't like about this ending is... There never was an explanaton why Dante's hair went fully white after the fight and stayed like this

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I'm still not convinced how the battle went and ended! I mean if Kat hadn't stopped Dante, Vergil would be dead! Also, Vergil walked away like a powerless coward. BOOO What a shame!!!

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
The only thing I don't like about this ending is... There never was an explanation why Dante's hair went fully white after the fight and stayed like this

The perfectly white hair is an unlocked costume. Normal Dante's hair is still black with streaks of white at the end.

A better question is why identical twins had different-colored hair in the first place. Unless they're supposed to be fraternal or something now.

Kishido

Hunter
Look at the Chinese video. He starts with black hair against Vergil but after the fight where he talks to Kat it is white completely and don't change back... Just his jacket. But maybe tomorrow I finished the game as wrll

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Once again it CHANGES white after the fight... Not fully but the most... Maybe it is a DT effect of constant using and next game he is completely white... Still no described why it changes

I thought that it was pretty much self-explanitory that the more powerful waking up for his demonic power was causing teh whitening of his hair...

Azurel

The only thing I don't like about this ending is... There never was an explanaton why Dante's hair went fully white after the fight and stayed like this

You're right, they should have explained it. However, I think it's the act of almost ending a loved one's life that made him truly tap into his "inner devil". If they had taken the time to explain that, even in a single line, it might have ruined the emotion of the moment. That's my theory, at least.

In the next game, full on DT should be present. It's obviously breaking out of Dante's body, and they probably have at least a framework of a story to build upon in the next game.

Edit: They can always explain it in a press release or something. The same way they explained the other aspects of the game.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
The perfectly white hair is an unlocked costume. Normal Dante's hair is still black with streaks of white at the end.

Does anyone know if there's a pic of the full costume? I've seen the top half but just wondering if there's any full body shots?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
You're right, they should have explained it. However, I think it's the act of almost ending a loved one's life that made him truly tap into his "inner devil". If they had taken the time to explain that, even in a single line, it might have ruined the emotion of the moment. That's my theory, at least.

In the next game, full on DT should be present. It's obviously breaking out of Dante's body, and they probably have at least a framework of a story to build upon in the next game.

I'm hoping then they expand on his Angelic powers and what that portains to his Trigger form...because as of yet, most of all the focus was on his demonic blood, with little really given in terms of what Eva being an angel did for his true form, other than being fluff background info that didn't change a while lot.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Yeah, there's a model going around tumblr that I think people said was ripped from the demo files? Aha, here it is: http://xnaworld.tumblr.com/post/37752457707/dante-white-hair-from-dmc-devil-may-cry-c-ninja

Oh that one. Cheers I thought this was one,
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/200..._dante_dmc_costumes_by_dantefreak-d5r54u4.jpg

I saw that somewhere and had assumed people meant the costume was that one and the other was just the end game model, but didn't know it was from DA

Azurel

I'm hoping then they expand on his Angelic powers and what that portains to his Trigger form...because as of yet, most of all the focus was on his demonic blood, with little really given in terms of what Eva being an angel did for his true form, other than being fluff background info that didn't change a while lot.

No one is a bigger fan of the game than I... but they could have just made Eva a human leader of a rebellion, while still relegating the "Three Stances".

Human: Rebellion

Demon: Arbiter/Eryx/Red Yamato Combos

Hybrid: Osiris/Aquila/Blue Yamato Combos

Instead of this unnecessary Angel backstory, Eva could have made the "Initial Form" (slightly magically enhanced to slay demons) of the "Rebellion", then after meeting Sparda she gives the sword to him.

Edit: I'm going to keep this idea with me. And save it for the next inevitable reboot. :troll:

He then fuses his demonic energy with Eva's protective love of her children and the human race, and then Sparda could have fused the Rebellion with Dante, after that.

That wouldn't have made Rebellion a "hybrid" weapon though. It would have initially have been a human weapon, built to fight for and protect mankind.

The "hybrid" weapons would have been the weapons Sparda made after that. It was a while before Mundus imprisoned him (seven years, give or take), so he could have made them in that time period.

AlchemistFromEden

A better question is why identical twins had different-colored hair in the first place. Unless they're supposed to be fraternal or something now.
fraternal dude, and it was implied that vergil was a daddy's boy and dante is vice versa, since even the mention of his mother saddens dante in the beginning of the game

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
It's ironic that Dante took more after his mom, the angel, and Vergil after the demon father when their looks and temperments indicate the other way around. Then again, considering that NT seems to have had a directive from Capcom that Vergil HAD to end up a villian by the end...

Seriously, that's what it felt like. That final battle comes off as tagged on because it HAD to be there by orders from higher ups...

Kishido

Hunter
There is so much room for an sequel in an awesome way which already makes me excited more than following Nero's story

Top Bottom