• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Spoil] Just finished the comics "Vergil's Chronicles"

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Well, parts of the book being DLC.
Oh, okay. Then I don't really know. Let's hope it doesn't become a Castlevania: Lord of Shadows DLC fiasco. Get the true ending with a picture book for only 2 easy payments of $14.99. Not as bad as the Asura's Wrath ending DLC I've heard about.

Railazel

Yeah i guess.

1zgvrcz.jpg

Why is every other version of Kat sexier than the in- game version?

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
30? How old's the main character?
Nevermind Meme's actually 39-40 according to the wiki. Makoto Niwa (first name then last name) is a high school student. So anywhere between 14-18 I guess. I don't really know, I just looked up "creepy anime girl" and found her then the anime because she looked familiar.

Railazel

Nevermind Meme's actually 39-40 according to the wiki. Makoto Niwa (first name then last name) is a high school student. So anywhere between 14-18 I guess. I don't really know, I just looked up "creepy anime girl" and found her then the anime because she looked familiar.

Oh good. I was worried that this anime might be going into strange areas. Anyways, she looks like too strange of a character for me to want to watch this anime.

Top Bottom