• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Spoil] Just finished the comics "Vergil's Chronicles"

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
There's a DmC manga!?

Yeah i guess.

1zgvrcz.jpg

NwaDeKoko

Lol Well this server error thingy is annoying as hell x)
I'm not sure if I'd like it tho, seeing how Dante's drew.. It seems kinda weird to me

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Lol Well this server error thingy is annoying as hell x)
I'm not sure if I'd like it tho, seeing how Dante's drew.. It seems kinda weird to me

I honestly don't like it at first too but hey, a manga's art is getting better and better as time passes. We also haven't seen the scans(If it's really a manga) so i'm still holding my judgment.

NwaDeKoko

That's true but I'm very picky on mangas and animes.. For example, there's only a few animes that I really love because in others that I liked there's always something (even a little thing like I don't like the haircut of a character or something) that doesn't make it "perfect" lol. For the comics it's different, I never read comics before DmC so I'm not used to another style than this one and it's not really disturbing me :p

zarion

Should've been a manga, the comic art and story sucks.
If the Bunshin thing wasn't Vergil's DT then what does his DT look like and is he somehow less angelic than Dante if using DT another time would've turned him into a full demon.
This is just plain awful

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I want to check this out and see the Japanese perspective on the characters. It's probably at an online store somewhere.

chocolatepanda

Should've been a manga, the comic art and story sucks.
If the Bunshin thing wasn't Vergil's DT then what does his DT look like and is he somehow less angelic than Dante if using DT another time would've turned him into a full demon.
This is just plain awful
Well it might happen(or already be happening) to Dante. At the end of the game it does a close up on Dantes eyes and they change into how they look while he's in DT mode even though he's not using DT so he might be changing into a demon already. Sooo from there we'll probably get dlc of him fighting against turning into a demon.

I thought someone already said his bushin is his DT.

WorkenOnMaLeft

Lmao, great, now I'm gonna think of that every time Vergil triggers from now on.

Excuse me for a moment...I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT SUCK ON THAT, DANTE, VERGIL GOT TO HER FIRST! Ahem. As you were.

Seriously, though, thanks so much for this translation, you are awesome and should feel awesome. Maybe in his DLC, Vergil will somehow remember how he used to feel about Kat and confront the possibility that he may be wrong about humans, but then ends up totally corrupted and can never tell her so. (Yes, I'm a sap, shut up.)

Kinda sucks that Vergil still got his butt kicked back then, too. I was hoping that battle with Mundus was a fluke. Sigh.
ha, well he is a bit of a softy. but umm maybe VD shows how he becomes all ruthless

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
If they've put this all in a book, why would it need to be in dlc?
I don't understand. Do you mean Vergil remembering this or the book being the DLC? Maybe NT just wants to make a love triangle.

Annnnnd . . . Incoming trolls saying Twilight is a better love story than Vergil's Downfall. Mark my words.

Top Bottom