• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

sparda vs. inutaisho

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

for those who know inuyasha enough to know inuyasha's father inutaisho and dmc enough to know god i mean sparda duhh lol

who would win?

here are some points

the sparda: weve only seen the sword in the hands of dante (witch was used in gameplay so only as strong as the player could use it) a human (and when he used it waves of demonic energy spewed from it with great force) and trish (again playable)
so imagine it in the godly hands of his owner sparda omg

inutaisho's sword (if someone corrects me ill edit the name):
if you've seen the movie you know in the hands of inuyasha its raw power in the hands of sesshomaru its controllable raw power so again in the hands of his owner omg

both godly characters, discuss

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The Tetsaiga's backlash wave would turn sparda's demon energy against him.

Tetsaiga>>Sword of sparda

By the way you got the idea for this post frum mine.LOL

koibito

tetsaiga was the sword inuyasha inherited im talking about the one inutaisho had himself from the third movie i think

and no i didnt get it from your thread me and my friends do vs. in our pass time this was our greatist one and sence this is a dmc thread only i was discouraged to put an inuyasha thing up until you did

now while it turned the demon energy against him sparda would use his speed attacks from the yamato to catch him off guard

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The backlash wave is immence, and hard to dodge, but he could do it.

Inutaisho would have tensaiga to heal him as well as tetsaiga.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't believe Tenseiga heals it's owner. Otherwise Sesshoumaru could have contantly used it for is own advantage.

I have love for both silver haired bigshot demon leaders, but given the fact that Sparda handed the king of hell's *** back to him, and Inutaishou was fatally injured by a lame a$$ dragon I think Sparda would win. Buuuuuut, unfortunately we have never gotten a chance to see either of these two demon leaders in full power. All we know is that they were incredibly strong. But how strong exactly?

koibito

exactly heres some powers we should assume they have

inutaisho
tetsaiga- possible to have many attacks other than wind scar and backlash wave

Sou'unga- dragon strike (i think is what its called) mabey more

tenseiga- i dont believe he could heal himself

full demon dog form- obviously strength and power
i believe he has some hand to hand skills as well

sparda
rebellion- can fire waves of demonic energy as demonstrated in dmc4 basicaly for power and some speed or more balanced

yamato- ungodly fast just vergil has the demention cuts in the hands of sparda wow

the sparda- raw demonic power can turn to a scythe i dont think it adds power but more range always helps

luce & ombra- i doubt it has any effect directly but could distract inutaisho for a second

Keaton

Premium
^LOL

I agree with post #5 (virgilissexy), because we have never seen either of these 'gods' in their true prime it is incredible difficult to say how evenly or unevenly matched they are.

Being a DMC-DH-Fan, I would say Sparda would come out on top. Devil Trigger basically tips it over the edge because of its regeneration and massive power boost, after all, if you can believe Dante has half a chance, then Sparda can comfortably come out on top imo ;)

+rep to thread starter

koibito

thx :3 i like making good threads

i think sparda would win in the end.... mabey lol but it would be a long battle of course

if anyone wants to say how the battle will go down like a fan fic but were not writing a story you know? well if anyone wants to do that feel free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom