• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
When Sparda sealed the gate to the demon world and turned to a human, I was wondering if any demon did this would they turn human :huh:. Or was Sparda unique or something?

It's just something thats been in my mind :).

Keaton

Premium
Haven;101144 said:
When Sparda sealed the gate to the demon world and turned to a human, I was wondering if any demon did this would they turn human :huh:. Or was Sparda unique or something?

It's just something thats been in my mind :).

Sparda's power was sealed away, he didn't become human (it states he 'lived like a human'). Sparda became a powerless Demon, pratically human in everyway...just not technically. :D

I predict Dante Aseroth will be soon to comment :D
After all he is one of the most informed people here on the Sparda Subject imo ^_o

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, it's like what Keaton said, he still had demon blood, it was his powers that were sealed away. I would like to think that he still possibly had a little bit left, ya know sorta like a super human.

I personally think it's kinda stupid.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As most of you say he did not become human. If it was like that, if I seal my powers I'll turn to an ermine or something?:lol:

As Vergilissexy said, I think Sparda was a lot like Dante in the beginning of DMC3 (no DT, etc) but probably stronger. I mean, sealing your powers is okay, but with time you could recover some of them, it is natural.

Sparda™

Thanks for your opinion, Keaton!:D

Hm....Sparda sealed his powers, true. But he didn't become human. It is a trait only. He's 100% a demon. He could still access his powers through the Perfect Amulet in a Devil Trigger state.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah lol....seriously think about this...if sparda became a human, that would mean that dante and vergil would be full blood human.

Sparda™

I do the comments, and then you say you're smart and start posting off topic!:lol: Stop off topic posts!:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
oppsies...
so if sparda became human that would been that Dante and Vergil would be full blood human...not half demon.

Evil Nero

That confuses me a little .. if Sparda's power was sealed away , then he had kis with Eva .. How come the Sparda twins are so strong? Is it the half-Demon , Half-Human combo?

Sparda™

Demons can increase their powers to their full extent If they use It to aid, to help people - for good.

Sparda is called The Legendary Dark Knight for that, and for many other reasons I'm not going through right now.

Dante and Vergil had It easy to increase their power. Half of their existence was human. Therefore they used that in their advantage. Vergil fully accepted his demonic heritage, while Dante accepted his human heritage.

Don't forget Dante didn't knew he was a demon or a human until the Devil Trigger on Devil May Cry 3.

Vergil's human side wasn't dead. He cared all the way for Dante, even though in his own way.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;101977 said:
Demons can increase their powers to their full extent If they use It to aid, to help people - for good.

Sparda is called The Legendary Dark Knight for that, and for many other reasons I'm not going through right now.

Dante and Vergil had It easy to increase their power. Half of their existence was human. Therefore they used that in their advantage. Vergil fully accepted his demonic heritage, while Dante accepted his human heritage.

Don't forget Dante didn't knew he was a demon or a human until the Devil Trigger on Devil May Cry 3.

Vergil's human side wasn't dead. He cared all the way for Dante, even though in his own way.
A demon can increase their power to full extent even if they're not protecting someone. And what are you talking about Dante didn't know he was demon or human? Of course he knew he was half demon.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
hey knew but he hadn't truly accepted yet...see the thing to remember is that Dante hates the fact that he is half demon, and Vergil is just the opposite, thus he hates the fact that he is half human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom