• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes he knew...because he says in dmc 1, even as a child i had powers, there's demonic blood in me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ that doesn't mean he knew... That cud just mean he knows now, so he's stating that "even as a child I had powers, there's demonic blood in me"...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Little Dante: MOMMY! DADDY! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO? DADDY WHY CAN I DO THAT!
SPARDA: CUZ UR HALF DEMON SON
LITTLE DANTE: cool

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No, I thought it was cool :lol: Just a bit :huh: .lol.

Evil Nero

Dante blamed his father for the death of his mother so he must have known "why" he was to blame. so he must have known that he was half demon if he new his father's heritage.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i agree that he must have known somehow but i don't agree that he blamed Sparda for Eva's death.

Sparda™

He was aware of having demon power. I'm not saying that. He was unsure of his existence - a demon, or a human.

Sparda™

Exactly that's the point.

He proved to himself he was an extraordinary human. Also, he was aware he had 'special' powers, demonic.

But he didn't knew whether he was a full human, or a full demon.

Evil Nero

thats basically commen sense , if you was half white and half black , you'd be a half-cast. Same with dog breed's , you get a bulldog and a shiz'tu what do you get? am i aloud to say that? =S

Sparda™

That's not common sense. He was very young, and couldn't understand such a term as 'half-breed'.

Vergil wasn't aware either, until he read books about It and realizes what he is.

Dante knew he was special, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom