• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

somthing odd about geryon

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobfun

just been fighting him and noticed you can stand on him

almost every stratergy guide ive seen says pretty much how i was fighting him anyway

walk in a circle shooting him while he runs around the out side

when he stops in the middle pummel him till he falls then hit him some more, jump when he does the red eye time dilation

me messing about i was using ariel rave and jump cancelling and landed on his back and he set off running around the arena with me riding him, he was virtually dead so i hit him a couple of times jumped off and shot him from the air to finish him

just wondering if you can stay on his back to avoid the missle's and carriage swing?

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
That's really strange...'Cause I also found this out like...Last week? XD Freaty...

Hmm...You can jump on the carriage to aviod the missiles :3 me thinks...

noobfun

Naoki;43925 said:
That's really strange...'Cause I also found this out like...Last week? XD Freaty...

Hmm...You can jump on the carriage to aviod the missiles :3 me thinks...

id landed on the carriage during the bridge sequence but figured this would hurt when the missles start to comeout of it

Arwen

Lost Soul
It's hard to do but it's a good way of fighting Geryon. I've only managed to do it once.

The dark knight

That is the easiest strategy for Geryon to me lol!Ive done it millions of times.I like getting trapped in slow mo and then dodge at the last second.But sometimes it is hard.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Yes, it's possible to get atop the carriage, but I oten find myself getting thrown off when Geryon goes to the middle of the arena and swings the carriage.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
thats the same with me lol :lol: when he swings round i go flying off and im like WHA.......... but its like one of the best ways to get him i think ^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I beat Geryon countless times.
And I also went on his back but trying to avoid his missiles?
Ive never tried that. Though, I did go on his back or carriage and I hurt him alot.
It ws like I was killing him in one round! But when he does the time stop you might fall off. Because remember he goes fast and you go slow!

Csux

No Comment
I don't know, i think Geryon is one of the easyest bosses, I just jump on the carriage and beat the s**t out of it XD
I never had a problem with it anytime, I never had to use any healing or anything not even on DMD.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
yes you can stay on his back and miss every thing you ust said its been along time since i fount out this my brother calls it cheating becase i dont die like that but i call it something ealse

bloodyshadow

Trickster
its not cheating its the way Dante would really fight. similar situation was when remember in dmc1 when you were vsing phantom? (giant lava spider scorpion thing) well i remember you could jump on his back and start pumping rounds into this hole there with e&i or you could hack and slash it up, and he couldn't do anything to get ya but he'd eventually think and use his scorpion tale thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom