• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

something strange

dante always complain that he doesn't have any money. so if he is broken how the hell did he bought the shop and the shop's sign?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
:lol: I was kidding... I really don't know why Dante has all the money, yet complains he doesn't have anything... Perhaps he likes to give the impression that he's broke, because he is selfish and not generous...

Keaton

Premium
Dante has always collected rewards from Devil Hunting, it said in DMC1's Instruction Booklet ^___^

I assume he is broke because of all the damages he has to pay ^___^

LordOfDarkness;99705 said:
:lol: I was kidding... I really don't know why Dante has all the money, yet complains he doesn't have anything... Perhaps he likes to give the impression that he's broke, because he is selfish and not generous...

maybe your right becuse in mission 4 when patty gave him the dress catalog he complained that the dress are too expensive. and when she asked him to use the money he was supposed to get he said that that payment will be enough for three pizzas and two strawbarry sundae

Keaton;99710 said:
Dante has always collected rewards from Devil Hunting, it said in DMC1's Instruction Booklet ^___^

I assume he is broke because of all the damages he has to pay ^___^

oh right i remember i heared that in mission 2.

my imagination gave me the reason behinde his selfishness

here is what my imagination gave me

patty: dante can you give me some money?

dante: no.

patty run away while crying

lady: that was mean.

dante: i gave my life for this little brat isn't that enough

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
LordOfDarkness;99702 said:
That is strange... Perhaps his shop is insured?
Kidding or not, that's actually a pretty good answer. I can't think of a better alternative for where Dante's getting the cash to re-build it from. :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
its probably insured. i don't think Dante is at all a selfish person although he can be very selfish at times.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay... Perhaps it is insured... But he is also selfish :lol:

Curse

Cursed Girl
Well yea dante got his money for the shop form devil hunting probably

and that patty dress thing was a bad example, i mean who would want to buy a dress for that kid? through the whole anime i was waiting for her to get aten by the monsters :dry:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Curse;100505 said:
Well yea dante got his money for the shop form devil hunting probably

and that patty dress thing was a bad example, i mean who would want to buy a dress for that kid? through the whole anime i was waiting for her to get aten by the monsters :dry:

HEY! I liked Patty! I thought she was major cuteness!

Top Bottom