• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Something I'd been thinking about...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
They'd probably make him as difficult as Dante, really. :p No slaughter there, unless you're the one being slaughtered.

not really unless he is allowed dt , if not he won't get past.your royal guard and with it.and trickster and.damtes player itnwill be a.slaughter with most veteran players

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
not really unless he is allowed dt , if not he won't get past.your royal guard and with it.and trickster and.damtes player itnwill be a.slaughter with most veteran players

It all depends on how strong they make his AI. If they give him an AI equivalent to that of Dante's, the only option most people have will be to cheese him like you're saying instead of fighting legitimately.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
True but there is always a way, dante can be beaten with a loop that doesn't use any dt or db , so i sure there will be multiple exploits to capitalize on.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes but i am saying the loop is one way outside of using dt or devil bringer. There are ways to fight him using just red queen and tablehopper.

Top Bottom