• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Someone here like Bleach?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since Devil May Cry is cool and I know Bleach is cool. I just wonder if other have both same fav as me.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Janny;81514 said:
The question here should be, someone here who doesn't like it? :p

I was thinking that when I saw the thread :lol:, I think it's awesome. I've only seen the whole of season 1 >_<.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
The most awesome thing is when Ichigo transform into full hollow form and uses Cero. Cool^^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i like bleach, but i only got up to episode 55, cuz the english dubbed ones stopped, and i got into deathnote instead lol

Keaton

Premium
Sadly i have only seen two episodes...the first and one in the middle...but I like it - i just need to get some more of it :D

Although I heard I shouldnt read past the 25th manga for some reason?

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Ocarina 1494 have posted almost all the videoes of Bleach. Watch them on youtube

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Bleach is my favorite manga/anime>_< I love it so much.

Keaton;83142 said:
Although I heard I shouldnt read past the 25th manga for some reason?

How dare someone suggest that you don't keep reading lol. But seriously I don't know who you heard that from, but there stupid for saying that. The manga is getting so good right now. I Can't wait for the new chapter to come out today XD

Strifer;83142 said:
The most awesome thing is when Ichigo transform into full hollow form and uses Cero. Cool^^

Ichigo hasn't learned how to use Cero yet. The move you seen him do is the black Getsuga Tensho.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I heard that they stopped dubbing Bleach in order to focus of dubbing Death Note, anyone know when they're gonna continue?
The Jap version is nice and all, but it's a totally different thing when you hear a language you completely understand..

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Janny;83180 said:
I heard that they stopped dubbing Bleach in order to focus of dubbing Death Note, anyone know when they're gonna continue?
The Jap version is nice and all, but it's a totally different thing when you hear a language you completely understand..

well,Japanese version has more funny dialogues to hear...but it is up to you all which language is better.:)

I heard that Bleach English dubbing has returned from it's hiatus on March 2, 2008,with new episodes continuing where Bleach left off for another 52 episodes.Then it will return to hiatus once more.:)

The first Bleach movie,BLEACH THE MOVIE: MEMORIES OF NOBODY will be aired on American theaters soon,although limited days only.The DVD will soon be released on Winter 2008.:)

The second bleach movie BLEACH THE MOVIE 2: THE DIAMONDDUST REBELLION,will not be aired on US theaters until Bleach English dubbing has reached 110 or more episodes aired on USA.:)

Top Bottom