• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some reasons why I dislike DMC3/DMC4

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My point is that...DMC 2 did not feel like a sequal to DMC 1.
And then Jak started talking about how DMC A is the sequal to it.

But how can that be relevant to my point when it was released 4 years after DMC 2?
And shouldnt the DMC A have happened sooner than 2003 in that case?
SPELLED "SEQUEL."

Your grammar bugs me. Start making more sense and use spell check or something or so help me I will bonk you with a thesaurus.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Yea.

My day has been just so ugh. Killing time on the internet because I'm stuck waiting on whatever is going on with my cousin at a hospital. Hours of waiting. I'm like reveling in my time wasting.

I'm having financial problems for college.

Know the best place to look for loans for school. I'm currently looking into them.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
pell grant is just scratching the surface of my tuition. Adding up all my loans, grants, and scholarships, I'm getting about 30k per year. It's just enough to pay for tuition and school fees (I'm going to be in so much debt when I graduate, woooooo)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
pell grant is just scratching the surface of my tuition. Adding up all my loans, grants, and scholarships, I'm getting about 30k per year. It's just enough to pay for tuition and school fees (I'm going to be in so much debt when I graduate, woooooo)

I don't care just need like 10 to 20 k in loans (at least right now)...where can I go to look for some loans cuz SallieMae is being a total bitch right now.

Kam

if you go for a private loan, where you go to school and what your major is will depend on where you'll be able to apply for a loan. Most banks have a listing of which schools/major programs you can choose to apply for loans. Just hit up local bank websites. Scholarships are a good option too, just google your major (and your school might have some of their own, so google your school too) and see what you can apply for. Some are easy and you just fill in your basic info, but most good ones require a paper, or at least a short essay.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I did get the Pell Grant just asking about loans though.
Oh, sorry. My brain is a little off right now. I've been stuck at a hospital for hours. If I remember correctly you will need a co-signer. I'm probably not the best person to ask because I was covered with the grant. I checked out Fafsa for financial aid. I'm currently at a community college to knock out some sh!t then get my stuff transferred. I may be making a move to Canada hopefully sometime in the future. Long story but, I'm still not very stable. And I have no clue of what your plans are. There's a lot of stuff out there that even benefit what you may be seeking a career in I think. Just keep looking. Grants don't have to be payed back though. Sorry I can't be of much help. Just look around.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
if you go for a private loan, where you go to school and what your major is will depend on where you'll be able to apply for a loan. Most banks have a listing of which schools/major programs you can choose to apply for loans. Just hit up local bank websites. Scholarships are a good option too, just google your major (and your school might have some of their own, so google your school too) and see what you can apply for. Some are easy and you just fill in your basic info, but most good ones require a paper, or at least a short essay.

Okay I'm using Wells Fargo (my bank) but the cosigner part I'm trying to do but I'm waiting for my mom to get back so we can start but the website at SallieMae is giving me a hard time.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
What kind of scholarships I can get for Graphic Design and Game Design...that are for the most provided by independent organizations and not the school itself?

Kam

What kind of scholarships I can get for Graphic Design and Game Design...that are for the most provided by independent organizations and not the school itself?
this is one of the scholarships I've been awarded so far, it's specific to tech scholarships. There are more out there, but most are specific to sophomores and up, or first time college students (last year I was neither). Just search for tech scholarships and you should find a bunch.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
this is one of the scholarships I've been awarded so far, it's specific to tech scholarships. There are more out there, but most are specific to sophomores and up, or first time college students (last year I was neither). Just search for tech scholarships and you should find a bunch.

THANK YOU!!! YOUR HELP IS QUITE APPRECIATED!!!

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
while scholarships are on the table...can anyone help out a young, broke, and devilishly handsome novelist who needs to find his way to college?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Only thing i dislike about DMC 3 is how it is not long enough ! characters are just there for the sake of it.

Now that you've mentioned it the environments are just bland compared to DMC1.

Top Bottom