• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some of my work

berto

I Saw the Devil
This particular film is one I very much believe in. Most people brushed it off because it was a Van Damme film but that is precisely what makes it so good, in a sort of irony. The association of how he makes bad movies is what allows it to exceed expectations.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes, indeed, you should watch a Jean Claude Van Damme film!

I have not watched Hobbs and Shaw, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna!

berto

I Saw the Devil
This is the one video that took me so long to make. The research and translation wasn't the worst of it, it wasn't how I had to get the game and record on a PC that was better than mine, it was the hand drawn animation. This video took me from almost when I started this project to just a few weeks ago when I finally completed it.

I do need to post a warning, though. If you know anything about the allegations against this game you know that it was accused of very disturbing things so the things I talk about here are also regarding those accusations. It might not be the most appropriate of content.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I usually try to post both the English and Spanish versions at the same time but youtube has take down my last two videos and that makes it so that my last published work was far too long ago. I decided to focus my efforts on posting the one thing I was working on and publishing the Spanish version later. To post something.

Anyway, this was something that I've been putting together for a long while. I got so damn wordy. Just blabbered on. Anyway, if you've had a conversation with me in the last few months you might've noticed that I kept saying that I'd either elaborate later or that I had thoughts on the topic and would elaborate later. Welp, this is what all that was about. My first project on this matter. I've held back on a lot of conversations because I was saving what I wanted to say for this. If you know me well enough none of this will be the least bit surprising but there are still a great deal of things I talk about that I've never mentioned here, or anywhere, before.
(Also, I really can't stand that voice... I was so hard to work on this having to listen to it.)

Top Bottom