• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some guy's been playing DMC3 with his crazy mom. It's actually pretty funny.

Sandalflash

I've been following this channel for a while and this guy and his mom are hilarious. Pretty surreal hearing the conversations they have that absolutely don't sound like discussions between a son and mom.

Anyway, he just started DMC3 and like the rest, it's pretty damn amusing (though the beginning is kind of eh).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
She's kind of annoying, but the guy's cool. I'll give this playthrough a shot. Extra point for recognizing Dante's badassness u.u

Frost

Demon of Icy Wind
This is pretty cool. Reminds me of when I was younger and used to play games with my mom quite often. Fun times. Parents should engage with their children more by showing interest in their hobbies.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
This is hilarious. Reminds me of when I played it for my first time with my uncle.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I envy the relationship he has with his mom. When I was younger, my mom used to play Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64 with me, but that kind of time spent together ended long ago.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
And I thought it was funny when I made my mom play DMC3....Though watching her play Red Dead Redemption was horrifying
EDIT: On behalf of Canadians everywhere I am sorry for Bieber.....But Americans gave the world Stephenie Meyer, and Miley Cyrus..not to mention Michael Bay

Last edited:

Sandalflash

Yeah, the mom can get annoying (and so can the guy at points), but there's definitely some gold from both of them, especially when the guy gets his mom to play occasionally. It's still a Let's Play channel of course, so they can't be on point all the time.

Still, it's one of the only LP channels I watch alongside Game Grumps and sometimes the best friends. It's just such a unique concept and they've had me on the floor multiple times. That they're playing DMC3 is awesome to me.

Edit: Oh, and they've also played Bayonetta, which was similarly hilarious.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
This is pretty cool. Reminds me of when I was younger and used to play games with my mom quite often. Fun times. Parents should engage with their children more by showing interest in their hobbies.

Lord knows I can't play Devil May Cry, or Bayonetta (a game about killing angels) with my super religious mother.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Funny, to say the least.

Also funny seeing him get up to S rank just jamming the Melee button in the first mission >.<

Top Bottom