• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Some Episode Links

Noxotic

I plan on updating this as each episode comes out.

Episode 1
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Episode 2
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Hope you can enjoy and I can be of some use to those users who can't find the episodes.

Side Note:I will be changing some of the links once Kuno-Hana releases their translation, since some of them aren't Kuno-Hana's. Im just releasing the subs that I can find. Once Kuno-Hana release's their subs for episode 2 or w/e I will change the links, but if Im correct, it should generally be the same

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Question - typical picky one: How come there are kuro-hana fan subs since kuro-hana has nothing in their site about episode 03?:huh:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Good point,Tony. I checked and it seems you are right, the guy who uploaded these videos "planned" to use Kuro-Hana's subs,but he improvised with what he had for now since they haven't released theirs yet. :)

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
i will never get tierd of that first bar fight in mission 1 and watching trish and lady beat the snot out of each other! :D totaly worth the wait!

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
I Have a site for you guys if interested if you want to download them and Have the Raw and Subbed versions. Go to Http://www.veoh.com and watch them on the site its self I have All the episodes in subs and Raw.

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Does anyone know how many episode has been aired on tv recently? Im so eager to catch the following sequences..

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I liked part 1 of the episodes the best from all...
Though it was mostly restricted as said by Dante...
Hahahaha!

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Guess we'll have to wait one week later for every single episode coming out.. The show is aired once a week. we can't expect more than that..

Top Bottom