• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So will DmC 2 be made?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I didn't like FFXII much. :l Balthier was awesome as hell though...favorite character in the game.
Well Balthier was 'the leading man' like he said. Pure awesomeness and my fave character along with Fran. I have no idea why they promoted Vaan as lead:/ He was so boring. Heck, I think I prefer Tidus over Vaan even though Tidus was so irritating too.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Well Balthier was 'the leading man' like he said. Pure awesomeness and my fave character along with Fran. I have no idea why they promoted Vaan as lead:/ He was so boring. Heck, I think I prefer Tidus over Vaan even though Tidus was so irritating too.
I'd rather have Hope and hear him grieving over his mothers death, then have him grow up to become a better man than Tidus and Vaan together..also I didn't like 13 and 13-2 much, the characters besides Vanille were pretty good.
Like Lightning = bigger balls than me.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'd rather have Hope and hear him grieving over his mothers death, then have him grow up to become a better man than Tidus and Vaan together..also I didn't like 13 and 13-2 much, the characters besides Vanille were pretty good.
Like Lightning = bigger balls than me.
Hope showed some improvement by XIII-2, but Tidus, Vaan, and Snow can be in the club of annoying characters together with no 'hope' of ever changing their ways. :p

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Hope showed some improvement by XIII-2, but Tidus, Vaan, and Snow can be in the club of annoying characters together with no 'hope' of ever changing their ways. :p
Snow would of been cooler, honestly the only cool ass scene he had was when he used Shiva on the motorcycles. that was cool.

Top Bottom