• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So what do you guys think about this Vergil?

Azurel

I've always preferred web shooters over organic webs. The thought of webbing being inside a person's body is rather...disturbing.

In the movie, you saw a spider strand come out of Peter's upper spine. They could have made the web-wrists so that it has a tube connecting to his upper spine. Spiders keep all of their web fluid in their spine, so, not only would it have been "scientifically accurate", it would have made fans of the original comics happy. Everyone wins.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
In the movie, you saw a spider strand come out of Peter's upper spine. They could have made the web-wrists so that it has a tube connecting to his upper spine. Spiders keep all of their web fluid in their spine, so, not only would it have been "scientifically accurate", it would have made fans of the original comics happy. Everyone wins.

oh CBA with that. i wish they just expanded on the lizard more.i mean one second he's evil the next good. they imply he MAY have a split personality but it comes and goes so quickly you have no idea whats happening. on the plus Emma stone played an amazing gwen stacey first female spiderman character to actually DO something. shes pretty hot too ;)

Azurel

oh CBA with that. i wish they just expanded on the lizard more.i mean one second he's evil the next good. they imply he MAY have a split personality but it comes and goes so quickly you have no idea whats happening. on the plus Emma stone played an amazing gwen stacey first female spiderman character to actually DO something. shes pretty hot too ;)

CBA? I don't know what that means. Hopefully, it means that you agree with me on some some level, at least.

What I didn't like though, was that Gwen was a scientist. Really? Both hot, and a genius? Yes, hot scientists exist, but I don't see how she was smarter than Peter. (although, I don't know if she was, I didn't see the movie) But in the original comics (not the Ultimate version) she was just a normal girl. I don't see why they had to make her a scientist.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Less Spiderman and more Vergil, please.

You can chat about whatever the hell that's about in private with one another, kk? Kk.

Azurel

Reading those comments were well fun.

They were, weren't they? Goes to show how unwilling people are to accept change. Change for the better. I go so far as to say that people may still be angry over the Wind Waker 'debacle'. Well, it's their problem, so, no matter.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
They were, weren't they? Goes to show how unwilling people are to accept change. Change for the better. I go so far as to say that people may still be angry over the Wind Waker 'debacle'. Well, it's their problem, so, no matter.
Actually the latest DmC news on that article received zero bashing or hateful comments toward well you know....just people saying "where are the raging butthurt fanboys?" and people just stating they're honest opinions in the most sincerest way possible that still seems they're willing to give DmC a chance and people having tolerable and sociable discussions.

Azurel

Actually the latest DmC news on that article received zero bashing or hateful comments toward well you know....just people saying "where are the raging butthurt fanboys?" and people just stating they're honest opinions in the most sincerest way possible that still seems they're willing to give DmC a chance and people having tolerable and sociable discussions.

I see. Well, it's good to see things are turning around. All I can say is, "It's about time."

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I see. Well, it's good to see things are turning around. All I can say is, "It's about time."
But I guess since the article is kinda recent the haters haven't found time to post yet or they just gave up....well in that news forum that is.....someone here said there was more likers than haters for this game but I don't really see that...but I did actually see that before during E3 mostly and Comic-Con came back with some good reviews on the fan bases parts but after Vergil's reveal I seen the hate flood back like crazy.

Azurel

But I guess since the article is kinda recent the haters haven't found time to post yet or they just gave up....well in that news forum that is.....someone here said there was more likers than haters for this game but I don't really see that...but I did actually see that before during E3 mostly and Comic-Con came back with some good reviews on the fan bases parts but after Vergil's reveal I seen the hate flood back like crazy.

That's because haters aren't willing to accept change. Let's hope that this (again) doesn't happen after the game is released. :/

Agility

"Known"
Point being, the game looks too gawd damn good.

Vergil looks awesome and is as mysterious as ever.

Dante has that "I'm doing this with or without you!" look on his face and when he wants to do something he's going to do it. YOU are just there, you're not important, you just tagged along. He doesn't need you there in the slightest. He got this. Go play with your Order friends Vergil. Dante is here now, we're good.

Now..with that I can actually relate to this Dante.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Man this game seems to take several references and stuff from Old DMC game and also looks fun and decent

but it totally seems like it has nothing to do with the older games i wonder why don't they just re-name it to something else

if they add more dark themes to this i'm pretty this can make a cool noir-styled hack'n'slash

Agility

"Known"
Man this game seems to take several references and stuff from Old DMC game and also looks fun and decent

but it totally seems like it has nothing to do with the older games i wonder why don't they just re-name it to something else

if they add more dark themes to this i'm pretty this can make a cool noir-styled hack'n'slash

Tiran

The great pretender.
Someone on twitter asked Dom- the communications manager for Ninja Theory, when did Vergil start giving a rats ass about humanity. His response was a cheeky "I don't know. When did he?"

Glean from that what you will.

Top Bottom