• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

so sad /_\vergil wasn't reborn

Death God

sigh theres already a virgil /nero thred and one more thing.............theres no solid evedence Virgil is the db. did you even pay attention? dmc4 is basically a plot device (as far as dmc universe goes) the only thing of virgil is yamato and it only reacted to nero because of db i suspect the devil bringer absorbs devil arms in general so all speculation db is virgil is pretty mutch gone sorry i wanted it to be true too but after playing.....it just aint happening.

Miss Rabbit

Death God;66542 said:
sigh theres already a virgil /nero thred and one more thing.............theres no solid evedence Virgil is the db. did you even pay attention? dmc4 is basically a plot device (as far as dmc universe goes) the only thing of virgil is yamato and it only reacted to nero because of db i suspect the devil bringer absorbs devil arms in general so all speculation db is virgil is pretty mutch gone sorry i wanted it to be true too but after playing.....it just aint happening.

i hope devil may cry 5 have vergil~_~

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You really like Vergil dont you, well with all the speculation that he's dead and everything. I dont think they will bring him back, they will just keep adding new characters. Shame to waste a character such as Vergil, I mean he's Dante's brother, and everyone loves Dante.

Miss Rabbit

LordOfDarkness;66547 said:
^ You really like Vergil dont you, well with all the speculation that he's dead and everything. I dont think they will bring him back, they will just keep adding new characters. Shame to waste a character such as Vergil, I mean he's Dante's brother, and everyone loves Dante.

O don't tell me the turth XD
i hate capcom ~_~
i buy ps3 , because i think vergil will reborn XD
....but NOT
ahaha

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well think about it, they would have to explain how he would still be alive. I dont hate capcom but why waste a good character like Vergil, I think they cant be bothered with Vergil, but Mundus never said he was dead, he said he was defeated, that could mean a set of different things.

Devil Razer

Drifter
thing was when nero got hit DT he said "i heard a voce that said power give me more power."

That is what virgil says and it just has to be him

maverick7

i don't think vergil can be get rid of easily despite all the speculations about DMC4. however, i doubt vergil is dead completely. i mean dante like got killed so many times but he always keeps coming back. i think it might go the same for vergil.

june34

i think vergil has a slim chance of coming back, i mean he died helping dante, well after trying to kill him but thats still an honorable death, but if he did comeback then would he be good or bad?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Maybe because of the fans getting so upset, he'll magically rip out of Nero's stomach just to please us. <3

I sure do miss him. *emo tears*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Miss Rabbit;66540 said:
i played all the mission /_\
vergil did not reborn , he stayed at nero's arm ....
i want Vergil come back:(

What really sucks is that Vergil wasn't even really mentioned. ><

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
This didnt really bother me, I am starting to get sick of Vergil anyway. "dont live in Vergils shadow Nero"

Thanks for spoiling it for me mid game BTW ^_^

Top Bottom