• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So No New Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I know right?

The last Steve said something about this was Sept 12 which was approximately 49 days ago.

Probably shouldn't be saying this, but a few of my favourite candidates have had to be turned away simply because they don't post outside of a set forum. We need mods for all forums, not just the General Discussion, Fan Fiction or whatever else forums. :(

My guess is that its either since activity and down and Keaton is back there really is no urgency in it at the moment.

Or

Steve is just that busy outside the web and just can't find the time to focus on choosing candidates.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmm, I see. I have been trying to be more active lately, considering that last statement. >.< Just because I don't post doesn't mean I don't look. ._.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wonder if Steve is waiting to see if any of the candidates screw up majorly before he selects them.... :nailbiting:

*waiting impatiently**fidgettyfidget* C-can we has a clue to who it is? *puppy dog eyes at mods*

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
@Rebel Dynasty: Yes. No. Maybe. Can I retract my previous statement? :/

@Chancey289: Wow thanks bro, I am speechless! I'm really glad you think that much about me. You're an amazing guy. And I don't just say that because you're a fellow Spider-Bro either. Seriously, thank you mate. That was kind of you to say :)
Aw shucks, I'm alright I guess. :p

And about that picture you asked for a while back, I'm really sorry I haven't got around to finishing it yet. I've just still been dealing with a lot of stuff and busy around here. Plus my scanner's acting up. I might have to buy a new one. I'll get it to you eventually. Again, I'm so sorry dude.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Aw shucks, I'm alright I guess. :p

And about that picture you asked for a while back, I'm really sorry I haven't got around to finishing it yet. I've just still been dealing with a lot of stuff and busy around here. Plus my scanner's acting up. I might have to buy a new one. I'll get it to you eventually. Again, I'm so sorry dude.

I know right? I can juuust about tolerate you *sarcasm* :p

Ah don't worry about it mate. To be honest I had nearly forgotten about it because I have been busy lately. No need to apologize for anything. Take all the time that you need, my good friend :)

Much spider love to ya buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom