• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So how many bought the reboot?

Nekodark

When I get home there is going to be a game free fall all baby! so much fun last night had to pull myself away because I had to work today but not when I get home tonight oh no! so happy, the years watching it come together were fun minus the negative sillies out there which I roll my eyes at and wonder why are they so obsessed with a game that they can ignore without a problem. ah well I am happy and that is all that matters others seem to be enjoying themselves as well...oh damn I have to get off a stop ahead of my normal one to get go to Gamestop for my 360 version.,,ah well.

Runawayshrew32

Friendly neighborhood DMC/DmC fan
Going to pick it up on lunch XD and it's my friday, so the next two to three days are going to be eventful haha. And I bought it because I like the direction the franchise went with the reboot.

Mystiq Doom

Going to pick it up after I run some car related errands (oil change, and go buy a wheel lock key so I can get my ball joint fixed) and get the obligatory Chipotle, since it's right next to the Gamestop I go to.

fatalityshizz

Preordered it, and it should be with me now, but the mailman just drove past my house. :(
To expect that you get something today, and then not getting it really feels like a dagger to the heart.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Well, I've been putting aside $20 a week for the last few weeks to save for the Son of Sparda Edition, so yeah I bought it.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
aitor_avila_pirates.svg

:troll:

DarkSlayer54

I pre-ordered it. It 'should' have been sent out today, and so I'm expecting it to arrive in a week or two (I selected free shipping, apparently it can take up to 10 business days).

GF9000000Returns

I'm getting it on Friday...early in the morning before work. The gamestop at my local mall opens at 9 and I have work at 10, so I hope the 8 hours will fly by so I can come back home and play the game.

I've never been THIS excited for a hack n' slash game for a long time.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I'm most likely going to rent it either tomorrow or the weekend.

I plan on beating the game in the amount of time I rent if for so unless the game just blows me away or it has some great replay value I don't plan on buying it.

majeh116

Picked up my pre-order as soon as the local store opened, played it straight from start to finish.

Paexie

To my damn surprise... all of my (5) gaming friends actually bought the game. I'm... I'm at awe because they where so against it all at first. I messaged them in facebook and here are their reasons for the buy:
only decent action/adventure game at the moment (some bought Anarchy Reigns as well)
they liked the demo so they wanted the full game

Just a variation of those.

Nekodark

..I wha..someone on Tumblr posted a video of them taking all the DmC games in the gamestore and putting them in the trash..o_0 I really did not think someone would go so low and petty and that is criminal...geez glad the guy in my gamestore I got my game loves the game..or the ones working in the store are better then that.

Nvzman

I pre-ordered it on PSN (where is my costume DLC :mad:), and I was playing it for about a half an hour.
It was FUN. It's really good, and I really don't see where the negativity for the game is coming from.

ChaserTech

I haven't.

But surprisingly, my friends want me to play it so they might get it for me. I don't mind since:

1) It will be on PC
2) Free for me, I don't have to buy it.
3) I can get an hands on experience with the full combat system and the story.

Win/Win in both situations. I get to play it and provide feedback for you guys, as well as forming a complete opinion about it without just watching the story (Like I've been doing before). And I don't have to waste money on the game. As well as this, I can do actual combos on the full game with all of the weapons.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I just beat it, working on Son of Sparda mode now...I honestly wish the Vergil DLC will hurry the hell up.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nope. I am currently jobless and I am also not impressed enough by the game to spend $60 on it. I am waiting for a significant price drop of at least $30, I'd prefer to only pay $20 but I might get it at $30.

Top Bottom