• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So....anyone watch Walking Dead

Ms.Reaper

I don't know if there are many zombie fans here but that Walking Dead show is pretty cool.

I have a fascination with zombies and stuff( I'm no zombie apocalypse freak) but I thought it was about time there be a show like that on tv......but violent things thrive on the tv ;p

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yeah, I did for a bit. I lost interest in it though after like three episodes though. :\ It's not that I don't like watching Zombie apocolypses, I just watch too many and the Walking Dead didn't really appeal to me. :lol:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I don't watch it, but my boyfriend and one of my friends and her girlfriend are obsessed with it. I'd watch it, only I have no clue whatsoever what channel it's on. But it sounds good from what everyone tells me.

Ms.Reaper

I don't even know if there're done with the season since it was like a mini-series. There probably seen how well it does and decide if they continue.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ms.Reaper;293879 said:
I don't even know if there're done with the season since it was like a mini-series. There probably seen how well it does and decide if they continue.

They only made 6 episodes for season 1 and the finale has been shown but it will be back around October 2011 for season 2. Brilliant show with great directing, acting and make up artists and effects. I dont get into that many TV series but im hooked on this one, shame we have to wait so long for season 2. The pilot episode alone had 5.3 million viewers (most-watched premiere episode of any AMC TV series) also outperformed most TV shows over here with viewers too and it was renewed for season 2 after a handful of episodes after receiving great reviews.

Top Bottom