• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Smell like Sephiroth!

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;235096 said:

OH GOD! XD
I love japanesse commercials!

But they lost like 2-3k health each just to regain 100 each. Looks like someone is on a minus.

quote from youtube:
I´d be broke if I had to recover 3142HP with potions...
when the X-Potion arrives, I´ll buy

--------

If you have the Sephiroth perfume on, do you get the chorus as well?

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi

Estuans interius
Ira vehementi
SEPHIROTH!
SEPHIROTH!

Veni veni venias
Ne me mori facias

Veni veni venias (glorioso)
Ne me mori facias (generoso)
etc.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka958;235219 said:
OH GOD! XD

quote from youtube:
I´d be broke if I had to recover 3142HP with potions...
when the X-Potion arrives, I´ll buy

LOL! Thats hilarious! It's nice to know there are people out there sadder than me!

So if your wearing the purfume you get the epic theme tune aswell?!

:D

aka958

Don't trust people
Ebony;235308 said:
LOL! Thats hilarious! It's nice to know there are people out there sadder than me!

So if your wearing the purfume you get the epic theme tune aswell?!

:D

I'm wondering, that's why I asked. If you got the chorus in the background while wearing that perfume, you could scare anyone on the street!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want One Winged Angel playing in the background for me!

What if this perfume makes your hair turn silver, and a really long katana appear in your hands, and you instantly know how to use it? Heh heh heh. Goodbye military! *evil laugh*

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235332 said:
I want One Winged Angel playing in the background for me!

What if this perfume makes your hair turn silver, and a really long katana appear in your hands, and you instantly know how to use it? Heh heh heh. Goodbye military! *evil laugh*

To be honest, a really long Katana would just be annoying to have. Think of fighting in narrow corridors or forest paths...
It's not that agile, and it takes time to deal succesful blows, if you miss it takes time to recover and that's a huge opening for your opponent.
I'd say, two medium long swords. Not like a short sword, but not like a longsword, so standard size. That would leave you with greater agility, while one hand recovers after a miss the other one keeps the opponent busy with another blow. Also you get alot of tactical advantage with two swords you can handle together.

I don't want silver hair... I like my brown hair as it is!
Because, it's BRROOOWWWNNN!

The One Winged Angel theme would be annoying in the end, I can't stand hearing that over and over.
What if your trying to have a nice and good time?
I get your point... Why wear Sephiroth perfume if you want to have a nice and good time...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, actually, I always thought that Masamune could cut through anything, so it's length wasn't a burden. :/

aka958

Don't trust people
It's strength depends on the users. If someone doesn't have the magical power and strength they can't cut down buildings like Sephiroth does.

You only said the knowledge, not the strength nor power needed to use it like Sephiroth does.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What if it just turned you into Sephiroth, then, complete with all his power, knowledge, and magic then, and minus the theme song?

aka958

Don't trust people
Your not Sephiroth without the theme song. How about they replay all versions of them before restarting?

There are...
The original
Advent children version
Orchestrated version
Remastered version
Crisis core version
Dissidia version

And more I think... Hard to remember all of them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
One Winged Angel, although it's played far more often in Sephiroth's presence, isn't his official theme, according to official sources. His real theme has a name that I can't remember, although I think it's called "Those Who Fight For This World".

aka958

Don't trust people
There is a perfume that is supposed to smell like Cloud already. So, it's obvious that they were going to add Sephiroth.

I always though Cloud smelled like sweat and rust. Because of that big old buster sword and that he looks like he is in a training suit.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
AzureNight13;235470 said:
Sephiroth perfume?! Should I have a LMAO moment or a WTF moment?

A bit of both would be appropriate. It's what I did. :lol:

And Cloud smelling like sweat and rust isn't too far fetched, although I don't think he's smell of rust as much as he'd smell of metal. I this his buster sword is made of stainless steel. Feel free to correct me, however.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Ok then where would be my final reaction: WTF?! ROFLMAO! *content sigh*

**** the Cloud perfume. I would rather deal with the smell of a guy smelling like burning wood :lol::p

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;235843 said:
A bit of both would be appropriate. It's what I did. :lol:

And Cloud smelling like sweat and rust isn't too far fetched, although I don't think he's smell of rust as much as he'd smell of metal. I this his buster sword is made of stainless steel. Feel free to correct me, however.

Advent children says otherwise. That piece of swords looks pretty damn rusty.
Even Angeal said to Zack the reasons of why he didn't use the buster sword: Use is about wear, tear and rust, and that's a real waste.

Top Bottom