• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Smell like Sephiroth!

aka958

Don't trust people
Hey, didn't I just wrote a whole message telling how he smelled?
Definetly including Rose and Vanilla, maybe Strawberries too. There are a total of 13 different scents, which ones could they be?
But that is of course, before he turned against ShinRa. I believe he could smell like ash, dirt, and mako by now.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've never thought about how a certain video game character would smell before, lol. It's never even crossed my mind. o_O Until now of course....

Most of them are pretty active, so they'd be all sweaty (ick) they could advertise deodorant or something?!

Meg

Why would anyone wonder what a video game character smells like. Before the game starts they probably smell normal and as it goes on smell more like sweat. Well, Dante probably smells like pizza.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
What they should do is bring out some Cloud endorsed hair gel -

For gravity defying hair

:D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;234681 said:
Hey, didn't I just wrote a whole message telling how he smelled?
Definetly including Rose and Vanilla, maybe Strawberries too. There are a total of 13 different scents, which ones could they be?
But that is of course, before he turned against ShinRa. I believe he could smell like ash, dirt, and mako by now.

What does mako smell like? I always thought it was energy, and thus had no smell. Or it could smell like burning because it ionizes the air.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;234755 said:
What does mako smell like? I always thought it was energy, and thus had no smell. Or it could smell like burning because it ionizes the air.

I thought of something along the lines of oil and spiritual flow. But only processed mako smells a little more like oil, and the lifestream smells like a spiritual flow?

You know, I don't have a clue. Maybe we should drop the subject... It's impossible to know.

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;234899 said:
Toooooooootally not lame... :rolleyes:

I know you want it.

What was the price tag now again?
I bet it costs as much as a new game from Square-Enix costs...

Meg

^ I can tell you want it toooo. ;) And it probably costs more than that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Haha, I'd rather check this out for the lulz. Can you tell I'm terribly bored with my life?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Probably as much as those FFXII potions. Those tasted pretty good, though. I still have a couple as well, I think.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;234985 said:
Probably as much as those FFXII potions. Those tasted pretty good, though. I still have a couple as well, I think.

You mean XIII:huh:, or does 12 have them to? I will never spend money on drinks with FF characters on the bottle. Just no.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;234987 said:
You mean XIII:huh:, or does 12 have them to? I will never spend money on drinks with FF characters on the bottle. Just no.

No, 12 had a potion run as well. And they weren't FF character bottles. They looked like small, clear blue, angular containers. There were smalls, which were 125ml, mediums, which were 300ml, and the large, which was a whopping 500ml. I'm still saving my large for when I really need it. *cough near death cough joking cough* :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;234983 said:
^ I can tell you want it toooo. ;) And it probably costs more than that.

It's a FF collection thingy! I need it!
But I won't import it from Japan just to get it though... no way...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm going into town next week so i'll pop into the shop and see how much it is and what it smells like and report back :D (thats if they have any left - it may be really popular!)

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;234991 said:
No, 12 had a potion run as well. And they weren't FF character bottles. They looked like small, clear blue, angular containers. There were smalls, which were 125ml, mediums, which were 300ml, and the large, which was a whopping 500ml. I'm still saving my large for when I really need it. *cough near death cough joking cough* :lol:

Ooooohhhh Still I don't trust FF drinks. *shifty eyes*

Top Bottom