• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sin devil trigger

Taramafor

Decided to make a thread for this "super sin".

So first thing's first. Is there ANY way to build it up other then getting hit? Because of getting hit is the only way to do that it's going to be IMPOSSIBLE to use on hell and hell mode. Not without using a super costume at least.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Perfect blocking with royal guard will build devil trigger runes , which you can covert to sdt bar

And then unleash it

Also there is quadruple s to temporarily use it when you are at an sss rank

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
When you keep blocking with royal guard it builds up normal devil trigger bars for Dante

You then just hold Lb/L1on the controller to convert them to the sin dt bar

I am not talking about the royal guard energy

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Little tip pal, this is why, even if you're a veteran of the series, it's always a good idea to turn on tutorial for your first playthrough.
Holding the Devil Trigger activation button depletes the regular DT gauge and fills the SDT gauge.

Taramafor

Little tip pal, this is why, even if you're a veteran of the series, it's always a good idea to turn on tutorial for your first playthrough.
Holding the Devil Trigger activation button depletes the regular DT gauge and fills the SDT gauge.

I kind of turned it off halfway through since I played 3 and 4. Apparently I didn't account for that part. so from what I'm understanding holding devil trigger with energy puts it into the sin trigger gauge instead? Seems simple enough.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I kind of turned it off halfway through since I played 3 and 4. Apparently I didn't account for that part. so from what I'm understanding holding devil trigger with energy puts it into the sin trigger gauge instead? Seems simple enough.
Like I said, even if you've played any of the previous games, it's always a good idea to turn on tutorial to catch any new gameplay features or tips. I myself played DMC1-4, plus DmC, multiple times each, but still kept it on for such reasons.
Yup, basically fill up the regular DT gauge and transfer it over by holding L1 (Or whatever the X-Box equivalent is lol)

Top Bottom