• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig/Avatar Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRose77

Sword Master
help

hello. i have seen the sigs and they are so cool! i would like to make a request. but i have never done this. how do you make the picture url thing come up like that? i have no clue what to do.

Arwen

Lost Soul
All you have to do is say what you want the sig to be of. It doesn't have to be a DMC one. If you want specific pics then once you have found them right click on the pic and select copy image location. Then place the url by right clicking and selecting past in the image box that comes up in here once you have clicked the image button. If you don't mind which pics you want for the sig as long as it is of the subject then you don't have to do anything but say what sort of sig you want. Size well mine are usualy 600x200 but I can go smaller if you want. Background is the same as the pics really.
To get your sig to show up I'll come to that after the sig has been completed.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
KoRn_Dowwg666;49273 said:
Hell, I might as well take this one, I promise to have it done by tomorrow (on the 21st). Oh, and it usually takes me three hours to make a signature if it is to be good, the minimum is around an hour if I just want something quick ;)

Thanks Korn. If it's too much for you I don't mind ^_^ I'm in no rush for it.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Demons Destiny;49249 said:
Pictures: Not really bothered. Any really good ones you think look cool. Well maybe put this one in http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/my-chemical-black-l.jpg I have that poster on my bedroom wall :p
OUCH! Well I never really looked at that picture you sent but it is a little low on the quality scale, just wondering could you send either the same image but better qualty or I will find other stuff ;)

Funny, I actually met Garrard Way backstage when I got to see my cousin play in Velvet Revolver ^^

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
KoRn_Dowwg666;49354 said:
OUCH! Well I never really looked at that picture you sent but it is a little low on the quality scale, just wondering could you send either the same image but better qualty or I will find other stuff ;)

Funny, I actually met Garrard Way backstage when I got to see my cousin play in Velvet Revolver ^^
You can use another pic if you like, I'm not really bothered. I can't believe you met Gerard!!!! You are so lucky :dry:

BlackRose77

Sword Master
ok then Dalkin. i would like a sig please:
subject: i want Devil may cry 3 Dante.
pics: i don't really care aslong as it's Dante from the Devil May Cry 3 game. and aslong as it looks cool (i'm sure it will)
size: same as yours.
Background: i don't care red mybe.
font: don't care.
i would like it to say something cool...but i'm not sure.
Dalkin, do you have any ideas?
anyways im sure it will look awsome.
thanx. :)

Arwen

Lost Soul
DMC3Dan.jpg

My attempt. Or

dantered.jpg

BlackRose77

Sword Master
PERFECT!!!! thanx so much!!! it's so awsome! can i have them both? pleaze?
i rate it a 9999/9999! thank you!!!
:) :D ^_^

BlackRose77

Sword Master
uh...can someone help me? i really want to use the awsome sigs Dalkin made for me but i don't get how to make it visble. i tried the insert image thing and it doesn't work. and then i tried to upload from my computer but it said that it wasn't allowed..how do i get to upload it? please help i really wanna use the sigs.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I've posted an small explanation here.
However in some circumstances it takes time to be made visible.
However, I edited your signature to be on the safe side^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well, no reply from Destiny, I will have to continue to prevent the loss of precious time! :pirate:

EDIT: Here

mcrsig.png

If you like that I have made an avatar:

mcravatar.png

Please do not hotlink and host it yourself, thanks.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Any more?

Oh, and another thing like on a lot of forums I think people should have a minimum of 25 posts before requesting a signature.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Me. :D I want a Sheep Graphic. lol.

Only Jokin' but I'm just saying that I'm willing to help make Graphics for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom