• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sickest anime ever?

for me the worst is an anime that was made before 2 yrs based on an mmorpg i just cant remember its name but i hated this crap it was SICK!!

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well it`s simply just gore, from what i can tell. I`ll look for this one and watch it.

Anyways, the sickest imo is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Gore, not so much, but it`s just sick. And i love it =D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DeviRyuuD;147935 said:
Well it`s simply just gore, from what i can tell. I`ll look for this one and watch it.

Anyways, the sickest imo is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Gore, not so much, but it`s just sick. And i love it =D

Funny that you should mention that, the link I posted is is from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I posted it right at the same time as you, i was even astonished that you posted it =3
and i made an edit:
Last edited by DeviRyuuD; Today at 10:05 PM. Reason: lol, Angelo Credo got me xDD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: Heh, well, aren't we on the same wavelength tonight.

What can I say, it's an epicly sick anime, and anyone who doesn't know of it needs to educate themselves. :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's an all right video, mainly just gore as mentioned by someone else. I'm not really into anime much, but it's all right. I wouldn't say it's the sickest, there is probably sicker things than this anyway.

And whoa, keep it on-topic people...Please.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sparda™;147943 said:
Oh com' on Kyle...:dry:

Hmm?
Sorry, perhaps I came off as a little blunt, my apologies.

--

Anyway, back on topic, I have indeed seen sicker animes, things like Higurashi had more of an effect on me than that AMV did, that and School Days, even though it wasn't all that gory, it had an element of just general darkness, and sickness behind it which was just a little...Unnerving, yet it's still one of my top 5 animes.

Eh, still, that video was good for a chuckle.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Elfen Lied is quite gory, but that seems just gory primarily. Ichi The Killer the Japanese film, now thats awesome gore.

Top Bottom