• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show off your sig / digital art / new sig request thread!

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
AHHHHHH! I forgot about this. :( Sorry! Can you give me a couple more days?
Oh no, its okay ^^
final-fantasy-vii-cutscene.jpg

I'm making a real sig too, but I thought you might get a kick out of this one. :lol:

Oh my goodness, I totally just died laughing at that, I love it xD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm getting better at using paint.NET with a regular mouse instead of a laptop one...still hate cutting out feathers, though.

New sig:
femReavertouchsiggysmall.png

I think I took my friend's comment about Reaver being a peacock a little too...literally. >_> Oops. Anyway, this started as a gradient practicing thingie aaaaaand turned into a femReaver sig. Huh. Wonder how that happened. (But, look! More embossed stuff! It's pretty, right? Right? No? Aww....)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^Shadow, that's a great sig. I can't believe it was done with paint.net! Very cool. Love the colours. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^Shadow, that's a great sig. I can't believe it was done with paint.net! Very cool. Love the colours. :)

=D Thank you, Ebony! Hehe, I lubs my paint.NET. Granted, this com doesn't have all my mods and brushes, buuuuut.... *shrugs* Thank you again. ^^ I was worried the colours were off.
(I'd really love to know who did the picture of Reaver, though.... *barely touched it other than resizing/deleting background**slightly adoring it*)

Top Bottom