• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should they revisit it? possibly remake it?

Should they revisit 2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Kael
well i think of the game this way, if 2 wasn't made then the style system wouldn't have been born, which means 3 wouldn't have the improved style system that everyone loves and then 4 wouldn't have it's improved style system that only dante has which is personaly in my opinion much better than either. 2 was the introdution of the different styles so you have to give it some due credit cause if it wasn't made then 3 could have very well have been the "crap game" of the series. I look at dmc 2 as a "test drive" game.

Nikkolas

I'm new to the series and I liked the game. A remake be pretty pointless IMO.

i enjoyed Dante being more quiet and grown up. he still had a lot of flair and showmanship in him but he just didn't mouth off as much which isn't bad in my book. Plus I thought his coin flipping thing was a sweet addition.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Maybe not a terrible idea but perhaps a case of no matter what's done it would be too little too late. Capcom should focus on making the remaining DMCs and learning from the mistakes of DMC2 rather than trying to rectify them in that game at such a late stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom