• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should There Be More "Pure Human" Characters?

Black_Angel

I need more power...
I suposse that Lady is more than enough, believe me. But, If think about it more deeper, then why not. I mean, everyone remember Enzo or Morrison? something like that kind of interactive.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I also doubt the creators' emphasis on restricting DMC's technology to its "80's/90/s" sensibility with having old-fashioned tech like dial-phones, jukeboxes, revolvers and old-fashioned TV's would allow a whole lot of freedom in terms of allowing tech to play a major role in a DMC game.
I see what you're saying, but DMC4 muddies that a bit, with the Order having some very high tech equipment, even verging on Sci-Fi with stuff like Nero's engine sword. Looking back on it, it creates a weird anachronistic clash with Fortuna which looks like it's stuck in the medieval times.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I like the idea of Dante being a mercernary at some point in his life so i wouldnt mind more characters connected to that part of his life pop up.

Viper

Premium
The closest thing to that was the story with Ernest in the anime.
And Enzo. The novel might not be canon anymore, but the manga still implied Dante could be hired for more than just demon extermination, as long as Enzo found it good enough.

Top Bottom