• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

should i leave the forum or should i dont

do you want me to leave?

• Total voters

DMC

Devil May Cry
ever since i went on this forum things gotting tougher on me.
and thought to my self that i think i should leave the forums forever. but i thought let the people in the forum decide.

AND BE TRUTHFUL

so what do you guys think?

aka958

Don't trust people
Nothing I can't decide.

I can't just tell you to push forward for no reason at all and I can't tell you to just leave because that would be rude and I got nothing against you. :\

Meg

This is no one's decision, but your own. If you are unhappy here than take a break, or leave for good. Don't let anyone else decide.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Meg;288969 said:
This is no one's decision, but your own. If you are unhappy here than take a break, or leave for good. Don't let anyone else decide.

True that

Dark Drakan

Admin
Meg;288969 said:

Agreed, if you think you need a break then have a break. The fact you are even asking this could be taken as a sign...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
figure it out.
HR02885_BrokenRecord.jpg

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;288972 said:
Agreed, if you think you need a break then have a break. The fact you are even asking this could be taken as a sign...

A sign for attention? :huh:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think anyone has been insulting you on here, so I see no reason to leave, but if you need a break, then you need a break. That's not for me or anyone else to decide except you.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Meg;288969 said:

Pretty much said it the best way. I don't know you cause I'm not here often, but the choice is yours to make.

DMC

Devil May Cry
i just want to here what the forum thinks cause im pretty much the only 14 year-old here!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You know, most people will probably not tell you to leave in a thread like this, even if they wanted you to. Just saying.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well...

I don't know who you are or anything about you. So I've no thoughts on whether you should go or stay.

Dark Drakan

Admin
DMC;289134 said:
hehehehe i figured this thread was useless when no one knows u well

Only been here just over 4 weeks, cant expect much else. Some of us have been here over 3 years.

Meg

And some have been here just over one year! *waves* :)

Well if you want to get to know someone, DMC, the best thing to do is to just post on their profile saying hello. There are a lot of friendly people here who I'm sure would like to talk to you. You can talk to me if you want. :)

Top Bottom