• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Shotgun one handed why?

Bdawg

Howdy yall i cannot for the life of me wrap my head around why dante fires the shotgun one handed he could absorbe recoil better with two hands or have a second shotgun in the other hand and it cant be for mobility because he dodge rolls with kalina ann ?

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Howdy yall i cannot for the life of me wrap my head around why dante fires the shotgun one handed he could absorbe recoil better with two hands or have a second shotgun in the other hand and it cant be for mobility because he dodge rolls with kalina ann ?
It's a sawed-off. Better with two hands but can still be used one-handed. Ordinary humans can (though with difficulty) I think a super strong half-demon would be fine.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
What was said already. Dante is an over-the-top joker and a trickster, doing things in a logical manner simply isn't his way. It has to look cool. In other words, using shotgun with both hands would be inconsistent with his characterization.

Dio Brando

less animation so they can have the same idle from past games possibly. but yea because hes dante and has to look cool

Top Bottom