• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Share your concept art from DmC

Fran0823

DmC and DMC why can't we have both?
There's actually another scrapped concept art for New Rebellion having its own rain guard which is much close to the Classic Rebellion. It will show an angel on one side and a demon on another, showing New Dante's lineage, much like the Classic one's. You guys might want to look for that; I saw it already. Maybe NT would use it for DmC2?
Why would he need it? He can summon the sword from the mark on his back...kinda like a Keyblade, except this one doesn't take 60 hours of gameplay to get to the cool form xD

I always liked the concept art more than the final designs in game.
The Dante with flowy white hair looks great to me,it makes people more familiarized with this new Dante.
And that early version of Kat is so much better than the one in the reboot.
Leaving these here:
tumblr_mmsb58IP001re9fe1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmsb58IP001re9fe1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmsb58IP001re9fe1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mms72nwoUo1re9fe1o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmfyjiwkyO1re9fe1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmgm31Jlk81re9fe1o4_1280.jpg

I have a lot more,I'll be uploading more soon.
Also,I think these are better than the colours and flashy lights used in the reboot,don't you think?

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Why would he need it? He can summon the sword from the mark on his back...kinda like a Keyblade, except this one doesn't take 60 hours of gameplay to get to the cool form xD
Please re-read what I said. It's a scrapped concept art for NT's version of Dante's Rebellion sword. Your response didn't make any sense at all.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I liked the DT art. Wish the DT was that instead of the one which is like the Quicksilver style and make the enemies fly off. I have to admit that was kinda overpowered.

Top Bottom