• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Share your concept art from DmC

Victormaru

Technologist
I haven't even unlocked some of these yet. Did you just record the videos and screen captured these?

I like this concept art a lot:

This should've been the new Dante design from the very beginning. It shows a new take on Dante, plus it looks cool and badass at the same time. We wouldn't have had any complaints.

AlchemistFromEden

I haven't even unlocked some of these yet. Did you just record the videos and screen captured these?

I like this concept art a lot:

This should've been the new Dante design from the very beginning. It shows a new take on Dante, plus it looks cool and badass at the same time. We wouldn't have had any complaints.
capcom literally told them not to do this design as its too similar and doesn't fit the contemporary theme

Victormaru

Technologist
capcom literally told them not to do this design as its too similar and doesn't fit the contemporary theme
Wow. Lame. This is what everyone would have wanted though! It looks just like the old Dante but with an altered costume and new haircut. This would've made a bit more sense for the reboot since it's almost like a prequel to DMC3 with Dante having even shorter hair. I guess they really didn't want to connect it to the older titles. They need to give this to us as a DLC at least. :shifty:

AlchemistFromEden

Wow. Lame. This is what everyone would have wanted though! It looks just like the old Dante but with an altered costume and new haircut. This would've made a bit more sense for the reboot since it's almost like a prequel to DMC3 with Dante having even shorter hair. I guess they really didn't want to connect it to the older titles. They need to give this to us as a DLC at least. :shifty:
so you're telling me it would've made sense for dante to be walking around with white hair and a red coat without being caught by demons collaborators or the cameras in the modern world

Shueye

my english so bad
hey guys
this mylike concept art :)

2013-02-20_00001_zpsa79f4bd0.jpg

2013-01-31_00001_zps94e49782.jpg

2013-02-17_00011_zps4a394016.jpg

2013-02-17_00009_zpse7ebc432.jpg

2013-02-17_00010_zps00336858.jpg

2013-02-06_00002_zps6f71fde5.jpg

2013-02-11_00001_zps22128f9f.jpg

2013-02-17_00003_zpsd016995f.jpg

2013-02-17_00007_zps2588b489.jpg

2013-02-17_00012_zps5e844850.jpg

Victormaru

Technologist
Those are some cool-lookin' swords. Some Soul Calibur-type stuff right here. The two black swords on the left remind me of something from Kingdom Hearts; only without the key (blade). The only thing this game was missing was purchasable weapons. These would've been some nice new weapons for Dante.

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Wow! I really like the concept art for Kat with blue hair. I think she looks so much prettier, facial structure wise, in that concept art then what she has now. :p But nonetheless she still pretty in her own way.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I'm confused as to whether Dante has been awakened or not, because if not, then those Rebellion concept arts may be handy for when he is in DmC2 :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If anyone wants any specific artwork, I can rip it direct from the disc in full quality.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I'm confused as to whether Dante has been awakened or not, because if not, then those Rebellion concept arts may be handy for when he is in DmC2 :)
i was thinking that. what if rebellion hasn't fully awakened and the devil trigger he has now can progress further and the energy feeds into the sword.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
i was thinking that. what if rebellion hasn't fully awakened and the devil trigger he has now can progress further and the energy feeds into the sword.
There's actually another scrapped concept art for New Rebellion having its own rain guard which is much close to the Classic Rebellion. It will show an angel on one side and a demon on another, showing New Dante's lineage, much like the Classic one's. You guys might want to look for that; I saw it already. Maybe NT would use it for DmC2?

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom