• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Seven Deadly Sins

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
These things are only sinful if you really do have harmful intentions behind your actions. In my opinion, anyway. Bad qualities or lacking certain qualities doesn't make you a bad person. They shouldn't hold you down and define you as a human being.

Gonna remember this for the next time someone gets mad at me for procrastinating. :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
You really don't.

This thread isn't just for religious people; even Atheists, like me, have to admit that the 7 deadly sins are a pretty relatable and realistic set of problems.

Regardless of whether or not who wrote them down was divinely inspired.
Ah, don't get me wrong. I wasn't angry at you or this thread.
I was just remembering growing up in a Christian school and being told how sinful I was.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
These things are only sinful if you really do have harmful intentions behind your actions. In my opinion, anyway. Bad qualities or lacking certain qualities doesn't make you a bad person. They shouldn't hold you down and define you as a human being.

Considering we live in such a judgemental world right now, it's hard to think so.

I was just remembering growing up in a Christian school and being told how sinful I was.
Join the club :meh:

Top Bottom