• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Seriously, why is there so much love for a character like Vergil?

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
As for the last line, annoying the main character but them getting through it, this is why Dante's one of my fav.'s- he's so laid back, calm, & collected about it, but also shows a caring side towards the end. I admire that! :p
i know right? that's y im such a huge dante fangirl !!
d16c4689.gif

Age of Nero

The End is the Beginning is the End!
I'd take it a step further and say that he wanted to use the power to help Dante and humanity overall... but that's just me.
You may be right! He has hurt & pain masked up deeply, wanting power to avoid the real issue, but I think something could make him crack, but it'd take massive work! :b

Age of Nero

i know right? that's y im such a huge dante fangirl !!
d16c4689.gif
lol :p I think I favor Nero the most so far as to how I relate to him on DMC4, but it's a tough one between the twins! I feel Vergil's pain but admire Dante's laid back demenor! xD

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
lol :p I think I favor Nero the most so far as to how I relate to him on DMC4, but it's a tough one between the twins! I feel Vergil's pain but admire Dante's laid back demenor! xD
Don't get me wrong, i mean i love vergil too but dante's character is what dragged me into the dmc series in the first place! Oh and also the hack n' slash gameplay!

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
The reason everyone likes him is because he is a silent bada$$. For reasons unknown, people like characters that are quite and very good at killing, even if they do nothing and get very little screen time, like Daryl from the Walking Dead or Boba Fett from Star Wars. I don't know why, but that is the type of character most people gravitate towards :)

Age of Nero

Sa
Don't get me wrong, i mean i love vergil too but dante's character is what dragged me into the dmc series in the first place! Oh and also the hack n' slash gameplay!
Same here- when I first saw Dante, I was like: o_O "Who is THAT?!" xD

Top Bottom