• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Serious Question

If Demons and Angels can exist on earth...Where do you go when you die?

Dieing doesn't seem so bad because if you've been good you can just come back down to heaven and carry on with your business just don't hurt your head, it's a long way down

Been bad? Just crawl your way up from hell and take a shower, dirt isn't nice.
That's if you're not caught up in BDSM on the way....
DmCBanishedSparda.png

I bet the horns are just part of the costume he bought when he was in hell.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
There's that furnace of souls place just before Mundus' office. I guess people go there when they die.Or that prison Bob runs. Bob does say that if people commit suicide there, they just make their sentence longer.

Isn't it mentioned human souls are like fuel for the demons and that Mundus is basically running a human farm. So I guess all dead humans would go there, to the demons as fuel. It seems like the demons have prevented any heaven or angels getting in the way of this.

I wonder if human souls it what comes out of the hell gate to power Mundus.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I get where the humans go but where do the demons and angels go when they die?
That's a good point. I would like to know what happened to Mundus and Lilith after their death. With Mundus though, as he was using a host body, maybe his soul is still out there or reunited with his true body in hell?

As for angels, if that was really hell in downfall, then I guess angels can go to hell...maybe :/ She did sleep with a demon, so that could qualify as reason enough for her to be there.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
This is really assuming there's an afterlife in DmC's universe, or at least an afterlife for demons and angels.

Heaven and Hell are places where the souls of the dead go based on...whatever judgments, but there's no inclination for where angels or demons end up, if they end up anywhere - they could really just die and be expunged from existence entirely. Not to mention their souls being used to new weapons for Dante anyway :p

TheNoHeartedBeing

There's that furnace of souls place just before Mundus' office. I guess people go there when they die.Or that prison Bob runs. Bob does say that if people commit suicide there, they just make their sentence longer.

Isn't it mentioned human souls are like fuel for the demons and that Mundus is basically running a human farm. So I guess all dead humans would go there, to the demons as fuel. It seems like the demons have prevented any heaven or angels getting in the way of this.

I wonder if human souls it what comes out of the hell gate to power Mundus.
Thats why i never liked when video games put the whole demon aspect in. Its like ok demons are destroying ****. Where the **** is god!!!??? I mean if you add in demons go ahead and add in angels and god and all of that stuff while your at it.

TheNoHeartedBeing

This is really assuming there's an afterlife in DmC's universe, or at least an afterlife for demons and angels.

Heaven and Hell are places where the souls of the dead go based on...whatever judgments, but there's no inclination for where angels or demons end up, if they end up anywhere - they could really just die and be expunged from existence entirely. Not to mention their souls being used to new weapons for Dante anyway :p
Its just like bleach lol. People die but their already dead.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I assume that when they die, some of their souls become an angel/devil arm. We gained new gear from Poison and Bob, so I assume that only extremely powerful angel/demon give out these arms.

The weaker ones just fade from existence.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
I assume that when they die, some of their souls become an angel/devil arm. We gained new gear from Poison and Bob, so I assume that only extremely powerful angel/demon give out these arms.

The weaker ones just fade from existence.
What really annoyed me about Bob is that you get an angel weapon from him even though he is clearly a demon. What the hell Bob?

Top Bottom