• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Serious Question, aside from discord, where else can I find veteran dmc players?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41833
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41833

Aside from Discord, where else can you commonly find alot of DMC Veteran Players? I'm going to assume Infernal Warks and Youtube?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Jesus Christ, there are Veteran DMC players at 4chan?
An entire community of combo obsessed players. They cover high skilled based games such as God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta and, most commonly, DMC games. They go under the monocar of Cuhrayzee.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41833

An entire community of combo obsessed community. They cover high skilled based games such as God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta and, most commonly, DMC games. They go under the monocar of Cuhrayzee.
Wow umm... yeah I'm going to go ahead and assume they are not the nicest of people. on the bright side, it's nice knowing there are people who are extremely deep in the game.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm going to go ahead and assume they are not the nicest of people.
It is such a random thing there. A real flip of the coin. It could be the nicest bunch around or down right revolting, depending on the position of the sun or when you last sneezed. It's 4chan. The cesspool of the internet. The best place for resources in the whole world and the gathering place for the scum of the Earth. Enter at your own peril.

D

Deleted member 41833

It is such a random thing there. A real flip of the coin. It could be the nicest bunch around or down right revolting, depending on the position of the sun or when you last sneezed. It's 4chan. The cesspool of the internet. The best place for resources in the whole world and the gathering place for the scum of the Earth. Enter at your own peril.

Welp, atleast I know 4chan is a best if all goes to hell, ty for answering.

Top Bottom