• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sephiroth Vs Yiazmat

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Easy mistake to make! Don't beat yourself up. :) I'll go ahead and move this for ya.

Sephiroth gets my vote.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Thanks Steve.

Credo... I feel embarassed enough as it is, why do you have to persue if further!?

Anyway I thought this would be an interesting match up as they're both terrifying FF bosses. Sephiroth with great fencing skills and mastery of magic. Yiazmat is a god amongst dragons. Sephiroth almost destroyed a planet, Yiazmat almost destroyed his creator, also a full fledged god. Yiazmat is also endowed with the Holy element which seemed to be the bane of Sephiroth last time but Sephiroth at full power against him, that would be a battle to remember.

To my memory Yiazmat took me a week and two days to beat (all 1 big fight). Sephiroth took nowhere near as long. I guess that's partly to do with the fact that Seph wasn't using all of his strength but also the fact that, since it was a story based venture, a lot of people wouldn't bother if Sephiroth did take that long to beat, in spite of his cool theme tune.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
:| Oh ba dah.. Another so and so vs. Sephiroth. There are more other worthy fighters than him. Though this being not a choice here, my vote is Cthulhu. <3 If someone can ever makes a character vs. a deity I'll probably be more impressed on the options.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
VI-Rainbow;119765 said:
:| Oh ba dah.. Another so and so vs. Sephiroth. There are more other worthy fighters than him. Though this being not a choice here, my vote is Cthulhu. <3 If someone can ever makes a character vs. a deity I'll probably be more impressed on the options.

Ah, H.P Lovecraft.
I'm a big fan of his work as well. The Call of Cthulu has arguably the best opening paragraph in the genre.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The Phantarch;119605 said:
Thanks Steve.

Credo... I feel embarassed enough as it is, why do you have to persue if further!?

Anyway I thought this would be an interesting match up as they're both terrifying FF bosses. Sephiroth with great fencing skills and mastery of magic. Yiazmat is a god amongst dragons. Sephiroth almost destroyed a planet, Yiazmat almost destroyed his creator, also a full fledged god. Yiazmat is also endowed with the Holy element which seemed to be the bane of Sephiroth last time but Sephiroth at full power against him, that would be a battle to remember.

To my memory Yiazmat took me a week and two days to beat (all 1 big fight). Sephiroth took nowhere near as long. I guess that's partly to do with the fact that Seph wasn't using all of his strength but also the fact that, since it was a story based venture, a lot of people wouldn't bother if Sephiroth did take that long to beat, in spite of his cool theme tune.

:lol: Sorry my friend, didn't mean to make you feel worse, I was just poking a little fun, my apologies.

Anyways, given the MANY times I've taken on Yiazmat,and how easy he can be once you've got the routine worked out, my vote goes to Sephiroth.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Once I took a looked over at my sephiroth posters, wallpaper, figures, and merchandise... I'm going with Sephiroth.:lol:

Top Bottom