• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sengoku Basara vs Devil May Cry stage show [FULL]

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Pretty good, but the subtitles are very slow to appear. It's also a bit cringy at some points and the designs of Dante and Vergil look ridiculous but other then that, it's not TOO bad.
screen-shot-2015-04-25-at-4.50.09-pm.png.jpg

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I didn't think there were any natural means left to make Dante and Vergil look like K-Pop singers, but man...these people found a way.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Ok. For those who saw it can I get a summary of this thing?
So basically; Dante, Lady, and Trish go after a demon that sends them back in time to the Sengoku period (which seems that Sengoku Basara and DMC are in the same universe I guess) and Vergil also manages to be there too. Mundus also comes around.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh I can not wait to watch this bad boy. I have seen enough Super Sentai stage shows and this is right up my alley! Yes, yes, yes!

Edit:

So their is a character called "Black Knight" in this. I am not sure if this character is merely a demon pretending to be Sparda on Mundus's behalf, a "evil" and/or "fake" Sparda or Sparda's corpse. @Lain Can you figure this out for us please?

Last edited:
Top Bottom