• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

secret missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
this is my first thread in this forum.
I hope you like it.

who complete the all of the secret missions in dmc3

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I haven't been able to locate one of them. I think it is Secret Mission 10. Other than that, yes I've completed all the others.

Oh and welcome to the forums, have fun here^_^

Steven

That-Damn-Good
I have completed all of them. And if it is secret mission ten Tony, here;

Mission 16, Waking Sun Chamber, right after you get the Golden Sun item, it's the golden door next to the altar.

That is where you go. ;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Is that the one? I'm an idiot, I though I had done this:p
Unless of course, I confused the numbers.
Anyway, thanks a lot Steven;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Secret Mission 10: Guiding Light

And after checking it was Secret Mission 11 that I hadn't done. I will have to beat one of these days. Although I think I don't have 3 blue orb fragments to finally achieve the full life bar. Oh well..

Demon

The Bat Of Love
theres a a couple of fragments missing count them up i count 22 frags, 12 from the secret mission and 10 just need looking for. and you need 24 frags to get all the orbs.
also i need 1 more frag and the website dosnt tell me

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I did secret mission 10 before, but now when I try to do it I cant remember which lights Im supposed to hit or even get rid off.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
can someone post were all the in stage fragments are please i only need one more and its killing me noing i dont have it >_<

Chrysander

I have done them all, I think half of them are alright, the other half are boring / irritating. I didn't like the platforming one, the one where you have to fly, the one where you have to stay in the air, the one where you have to just run quickly to the fragment, the target practice one... just not fun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom