• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Secret Mission 7 (aka My Biggest @X#!ing Phobia)

Goldsickle

Submerged deep in a large body of water, no surface above, no seabed below.

Being chased by aquatic creatures in the dark.

Why, Capcom.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I knew I wasn't the only one who found that whole area freaky as hell. No surface, no seabed, just murky water and stone pillars while you're relentlessly chased by Blades.

berto

I Saw the Devil
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know, Right!? There is a certain geneious to the unsettling nature of a lot of things in that game, this being one of them, that creates an atmosphere of otherworldliness and horror. Preying on some of the most peculiar and never quite exploited fears of 'the abyss' is both brilliant and a total D move.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know, Right!? There is a certain geneious to the unsettling nature of a lot of things in that game, this being one of them, that creates an atmosphere of otherworldliness and horror. Preying on some of the most peculiar and never quite exploited fear of 'the abyss' is both brilliant and a total D move.

Another thing that unsettles me about the first game is when you return to the castle, every other music, the shop theme, the battle theme, is overridden by Karnival or Anarchy in the U.W.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well i hated this secret mission too beacuse well i had small accident involving water back in mine childhood days and well been uneasy when first time i seen this mission when i been playing game on PS2, so even for this day i would do this as last one.

Top Bottom