• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Searching for paranormal ;)

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
In my life I always come across some paranormal things (no kidding!). Once when I was alone at home some strange force has pushed me out of the chair I've been sitting on in front of my computor. And so on. My cat hisses on empty corners of my room... my friend's house is hunted by REAL ghosts... :huh: And what about you? have you ever come across something that could not be explained by the means of science? ;)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yup. Our toaster and kettle doesn't work properly. Yeah you can say it's because it's old, but evertime we buy a new one it still breaks within 5 minutes of being in the house, and this is everytime we buy one. My bedroom is either boiling hot or freezing cold. It's freezing right now and a heater will only be on for about 5 minutes and the place is boiling. It doesn't work anywhere else in the house.
And my mum is a big believer, and she can talk to ghosts, spirits, and even the angels. And she tells me the spirits and angels are with me and protecting me...more like SCARING ME!!!
Oh yeah and when I was little if a certain area of our house was pitch black, I would see a tall-ish lady with a pink robe on and had wings would walk across. It was weird, but it didn't scare me much

demonickf

i have some things, one is when i am on my computer my printer turn on and off rapidly for like 2 min. My knives are in different spots when i look at them, no one can do it because they are in a tight case and sealed in a safe. A very weird thing is that when i play super smash bros. melee in melee mode a cpu(usually player 3)has a name flash up from time to time.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
Oh, jus' to add: my mom can sometimes predict something which happens later in her nightdreams. As for me, looks like I also have this ability... about a month ago I saw a dream that one of my best friends bacame ill and she had an operation. 3 days later,at night, she was taken away by an ambulance with hard pain - it was appendicitis... and she had an operation the very night...

Stillborn

Devil's heart
I havent seen or felt any kind of huntings, but Im pretty good with paranormal things. I know a lot about them.

Maby the most intresting thing to me is cattle mutilations. I wrote a long article in finish to a site wich is researching these kind of things.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My mom has a group of friends who are Ghost Hunters and sometimes we'll go around with them to grave yards. We haven't been in awhile since the hurricane a few years ago cause alot of the cemeteries were in a mess, plus some of them moved. It was really enjoyable though.

I myself sorta have the ability to sense things. Some of the grounds my family has lived on had a history of people from many years ago who have died there still roaming around. In a spirit like form that is. The last house we lived in I was glad to get out. There was one who would always get to me or my grandma. Usually at night or when she was alone. Also there was one who I believe was like a guardian to me and my great-grandmother. Another liked my stuffed animals. Before we moved I buried one there for it.

The current house I'm in now has a few, but they're rather quiet. There is one that is a trickster. I guess it liked to play jokes on people when it was alive. :/

I don't deny these things because I have encountered them. I also get sick when something big is about to happen. Sadly, alot of my bad dreams have a habit of coming true... Like once I kept having dreams about planes crashing into a nearby field (we used to live by a huge airport so we heard planes 24/7) and then the next day I turn on the TV and a plane had crashed into a house in a field.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
Stillborn;52001 said:
I had a dream of UFO just yesturday. o_O

They're coming to our minds!! ;)

VI-Rainbow, I heared that there are Ghost Hunters' services available in America now. I wish something like that was in my country too... I could attend some missions then :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Where are you located? No Ghost Hunting groups available? I thought they existed everywhere, but who knows... We might start up again this November. It gets horribly hot down here and bugs will attack. xD Plus they are more active after October for Halloween being a portal for the living and the spirit realm.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
VI-Rainbow , I live in Russia, in Far East region =))))) Khabarovsk City. There are no such organizations in our area... I dunno why, but in our city there are lots of people who believe in paranormal, but they won't ever confess that they need such services to repel away ghosts out of their houses or so.

Hijack

When I first moved into the house I lived in now, just the females in my family would hear mumbling and whispering like someone is talking from a distant. It never had a scary feeling. It was more annoying because we use to go up to each other all the time saying "Did you say something??"

As the years went by we haven't heard anymore stuff. Maybe all the women in my family are just crazy. lol~

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Aliya A. Mayuri;52067 said:
VI-Rainbow , I live in Russia, in Far East region =))))) Khabarovsk City. There are no such organizations in our area... I dunno why, but in our city there are lots of people who believe in paranormal, but they won't ever confess that they need such services to repel away ghosts out of their houses or so.

Perhaps you can someday create your own with some friends? That's what starts alot of them and over time other people notice and join along. If you lived over here I'd definately bring you to hang out with ours.

Hijack;52229 said:
When I first moved into the house I lived in now, just the females in my family would hear mumbling and whispering like someone is talking from a distant. It never had a scary feeling. It was more annoying because we use to go up to each other all the time saying "Did you say something??"

As the years went by we haven't heard anymore stuff. Maybe all the women in my family are just crazy. lol~

Aliya A. Mayuri is right. Women are more senstive, and really young children are the same. They are attracted to our energy. I remember when I lived in our old house they would always come to my room when I was younger. I hated it sometimes cause a few would drain me and make me feel uneasy and tired. They can do that.

The one (or should I say others) that are on the property now are pretty restless. I can tell one of them roams around the hallway where my brother is alot. I really creeps me out and I don't like it. The other night I woke up to go check on the air conditioner cause it was beyond freezing in my house.

I'm pretty much used to the dark and can see well, plus we have street lights that are near the house that shine in through the windows. It was 3 in the morning and my brother's TV was on and it was so loud. I was amazed my mom didn't hear it. I go in there and he's sound alseep and so I turn it off. Before I left he said, "Turn it back on," but I ignored him and left. He turned it on of course but the volume was louder.

I go to check the air conditioner and I suddenly feel like someone tried to pull my hair. I turn around and nothing is there. I ignore it and walk to my bedroom. When I got into my bed I started hearing footsteps and banging in hallway. I go to check it and no-one is out there. When I hear loud noises I think someone's up or ,"Oh sh*t! Someone broke into the house!" Our doors are pretty heavy and always locked so it'll take alot of effort and it'd just be enough to wake us.

Annoyed, I go to my mom and grandma's room saying, "Did ya'll hear that?" They were asleep so I guess they didn't. I'm not crazy, and my mom and brother know I'm not too. I also want to prove that it's something else before I claim it's paranormal or a ghost.

Now I haven't been getting much sleep either. Last night after I got home I went to bed and heard this horrible screaming of a girl outside. It didn't sound like it was right by the house but down the rode. I turn off my fan to hear and I heard nothing. I lay down and I hear the scream again. It could have just been kids playing around, but enough is enough and I go to my mom and grandmother's room and they're sound asleep! They're nothing near heavy sleepers and this was loud enough to wake anyone up.

It eventually stopped. It's a proven fact that there are spirits on this ground. They're everywhere. Just some are ones I really don't feel like dealing with.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's a whole lot of freaky stuff there guys :)

I've seen/heard lots of bits and pieces but no one would believe me if I said any of it :lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Angel;52290 said:
That's a whole lot of freaky stuff there guys :)

I've seen/heard lots of bits and pieces but no one would believe me if I said any of it :lol:

I'd believe you. Trust me. I've seen/heard/been through some out of this world stuff. Alot of people don't believe me, but why would I be making stuff like that up at the age of 5 by saying my Uncle Burt came to visit me.

The story was when he was alive I was always so afraid of him for some odd reason. I never knew exactly why. He was a heavy smoker and died of cancer. He was like 110% Cajun French and the only way to describe how he sounded was like that french coach off of that movie The Water Boy and you never had any idea WTF he was saying cause his accent was so thick.

I wasn't dreaming and I wasn't on any medication at the time to say it was a dream or it was just an illusion. Basically he told me I had nothing to be afraid of and that was it. He was in the same exact clothes he was in for his funeral. I woke my mom up after that and she never believed me til now. .__.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I think you tend to get two groups of people, on the whole, when it comes to supernatural activity of any kind. One group are uber cynical and won't even entertain the notion that there may be more than what we can physically see and the other group go in the opposite direction and see stuff everywhere all the time.

I'm a middle ground kinda person. I've seen/heard plenty but I'm also not quick to believe just anything - I need a certain degree of evidence, I guess. I've seen stuff from a visible presence in a room to a physical manifestation of something much bigger at a concert...not everything has been confrontational and doesn't need to be either...all these TV programmes where they go and try to scare the hell out of each other by making out like there are strange lights or something are nine times out of ten the product of an over-active imagination, but that's not to say these events don't ever happen.

Just coz someone hasn't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Some years ago there was an incident of a man who was killed when he was riding a moped and he was hit by a taxi. What's strange about this, you ask...
Well it was one year after his brother was hit by the same driver in the same taxi and was carrying the same passenger and he was on the same moped!

True story!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
*Reads everyone's story with interest* Wow,everybody seems to have some kind of story in their bag...sadly (or maybe fortunately...I don't know XD), I haven't come across any paranormal incident in my whole life.=]

Top Bottom