• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Science Discovers the Secret to Successful Writing

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
...an algorithm? :cautious: Huh...I don't pick books based on adverbs or adjectives or whatever...I pick books if they have an interesting summary. It's like how the weather guy says "it'll be sunny today" and you look out the window and it's still dark outside. It might be sunny, it might be cloudy, or the earth might explode. Science can't explain why humans like/do the stuff they like/do. Hell, I don't even know why I like/do things most days, so....

(Not trying to bash you or anything, just scoffing at the fact that apparently scientists can't even let people read without having to predict what'll work and why they're reading anymore. :banghead:)

seraphmaycry

...an algorithm? :cautious: Huh...I don't pick books based on adverbs or adjectives or whatever...I pick books if they have an interesting summary. It's like how the weather guy says "it'll be sunny today" and you look out the window and it's still dark outside. It might be sunny, it might be cloudy, or the earth might explode. Science can't explain why humans like/do the stuff they like/do. Hell, I don't even know why I like/do things most days, so....

(Not trying to bash you or anything, just scoffing at the fact that apparently scientists can't even let people read without having to predict what'll work and why they're reading anymore. :banghead:)

actually, i went to comments section by accident and found good enough evidence to call the articles horseshit from the people there.

Top Bottom