• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

scenario : battfleck replaced, who would you suggest?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think Gyllenhaal could be a good Batman but i rather Ben be given a chance to do a few movies and pass the torch to Nightwing than constantly recasting Bruce.

Dick Grayson being batman feels like a natural conclusion/next step to his arc and allows DC something marvel cant do as easily.
I was actually thinking this too. Plus, this could be a good way to introduce Tim Drake as well.

The way I see it;
Batman movie 1: More or less a detective, noir, action thriller.
Batman movie 2: Knightfall event pt.1
Batman movie 3: Knightfall event pt.2 (In which Ben passes the torch to the actor of Nightwing to be batman for the DCEU)

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
i rather Ben be given a chance

see the case isn't about ben not given the chance -according to the gyllenhaal rumor.. it's that he himself wanted to sign out.

i would bet most people enjoyed him in that role, and if there are those who didn't, well i would say it's technicalities, wether the script or directing is flawed, in DCEU's case, i would say both.

and the way i see it, it's the same case with leto's joker

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
see the case isn't about ben not given the chance -according to the gyllenhaal rumor.. it's that he himself wanted to sign out.

i would bet most people enjoyed him in that role, and if there are those who didn't, well i would say it's technicalities, wether the script or directing is flawed, in DCEU's case, i would say both.

and the way i see it, it's the same case with leto's joker

For most who don't like him, it's either because it's the character of BvS that some still feel raw about, or they're still obsessed with Christian Bale and his rendition of Batman.

As for Ben signing out, apparently he's still interested on being a part of the DCEU from what a recent interview said. however we just don't know if he's still Batman or not.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
or they're still obsessed with Christian Bale and his rendition of Batman

ah yes, this too, in fact so many of em are here in my country. and most probably thats the first batman live action they've seen.

i'm glad if ben stays as batman, but really its up to WB how they are going to handle their movies..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I really liked Ben Affleck as Batman.

I think Ben Affleck should replace Batfleck, it’s the only logical thing to do.

Top Bottom