• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saw Video Game

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
As many of you know the saw series is near its end in october .. so to get more money there releasing a game , so is ita godd idea

"Taking place between the first and second films[2], the game will answer questions from both films. It is has been revealed that the game will take place in an abandoned asylum with different Jigsaw traps scattered around the area. The story will center on Detective David Tapp's kidnapping by his alleged suspect, The Jigsaw Killer. Tapp awakens in an abandoned ayslum and is forced to work through several of Jigsaw's traps containing people with connections to Tapp.

IGN states that the game will have moral choices to be made that can result in multiple different endings. Early screens of the game show a man in a Jaw-splitter trap like the one Amanda Young was in for the first Saw film.[3]

In an interview, the game's producer David S. Cohen stated that the game will "combine action, puzzles, mystery, and terror" and that "it has always been a priority to make sure the Saw video game feels like it is as important part of the puzzle as each film"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw:_The_Video_game

So what do u think ??

Keaton

Premium
^Could be intresting, but I dislike mindless violence without a decent story behind it (and not just the whole - i'm a killer who kills people, kinda story).

If it has a compelling narrative it could do very well, I'm not personally a fan of the films, but the whole premise of this game sounds quite intresting, may be worth a look.

Mundusx19

Crimson Pitch
I think it would be really fun.. but only last a few hours. Sure, you could try to get all the endings but I don't think it'd have much replay value if all it has is a story mode, I'm not sure how they'd fit different difficulties into the game either. Now, if it had a mode where you could MAKE traps, that would be freakin' awesome.

Top Bottom