• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sassy Dante

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
and I love you !!!! However I never said what he was going to do with those magic fingers. Bad LysseC for jumping to dirty conclusions. I was thinking he would make an expert guitar player just like DMC3 Dante. :troll:

That would be awesome if he could play an instrument. Dante is such an electric guitar type of person. And Vergil.. can we give him a grand piano? :p

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
That would be awesome if he could play an instrument. Dante is such an electric guitar type of person. And Vergil.. can we give him a grand piano? :p
I see Dante with a drum set. All that anger and hatred, drums allow him to slam out all the **** he feels. And for Vergil, Spanish Guitar for sure! Something that seems soft and gentle at first, but then turns out to be a powerful and dangerous instrument!

Domenic93

I see Dante with a drum set. All that anger and hatred, drums allow him to slam out all the **** he feels. And for Vergil, Spanish Guitar for sure! Something that seems soft and gentle at first, but then turns out to be a powerful and dangerous instrument!
he does have a set in his office, or should I say HAD a set in his office

p.s. that's not sassy this is sassy

Mandy Cheung

Mszeta006
I'd prefer Vergil with Saxophone, since I doubt that he never takes off his gloves, he can't play string instruments(although the bowing techniques may be compatible to his yamato techniques).
And I also think Dante matches with drums too.
I lol too when I found that Dante was rude at Vergil already before he stabs him.

ChibiVerg

Vergil: I prefer violins. That way I can play them, then cut their strings when I'm done.

Terror: (facepalm as Kat slugs Vergil)

Violins are hot too. Anything classical seems like it would be up Vergil's alley.

And
I see Dante with a drum set. All that anger and hatred, drums allow him to slam out all the **** he feels.

True Drums would probably be good for Dante. I always imagine him having really bad rhythm though xD

ChibiVerg

Yyyyyyyyeah, sure.....:shifty:

Oh, and too imagined Vergil could be playing piano... Violin too, but piano I prefer.
And drums and Dante is just a perfect match imo!

I wouldn't be surprised if Vergil knew how to play the piano. I mean he spends most of his days typing away at a computer, not too different then playing a piano :p (Yes I speak with experience, playing the piano helped with my typing speed and typing has helped my piano playing fingers' endurance)

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I wouldn't be surprised if Vergil knew how to play the piano. I mean he spends most of his days typing away at a computer, not too different then playing a piano :p (Yes I speak with experience, playing the piano helped with my typing speed and typing has helped my piano playing fingers' endurance)
You play the piano? Awesome!:w00t:
I always imagined that there could be a connection between playing piano and typing but now you just confirmed it!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
DmCDevilMayCry5AllCutscenesCompleteMovieHD_369__0001ooooo_zps253868d3.jpg
DmCDevilMayCry5AllCutscenesCompleteMovieHD_25__0001_zps571e6669.jpg

Yeah, you point those fingers baby :cool:

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Whatt if Dante enjoys playing classical piano pieces...
And Vergil enjoys heavy metal?

It shall be canon.
Lol, I was thinking Vergil might be into classic music and at the same time liking something completely different, something exactly on the lines of his theme, Empty. Or maybe something like this:

Sunaka Marién

Whatt if Dante enjoys playing classical piano pieces...

It shall be canon.
That just reminded me of that day I was looking at Dante's trailer in XNALara, and noticed that the CD on his shelf was appearently Violin music or something like that :p
Not too sure if it was violin, but I think it *was* something classical I was like 'WAT.',

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
That just reminded me of that day I was looking at Dante's trailer in XNALara, and noticed that the CD on his shelf was appearently Violin music or something like that :p
Not too sure if it was violin, but I think it *was* something classical I was like 'WAT.',
LE GASP.

WHART ARE THIS?!

Jenna Marble fans will understand

Onecrazymonkey1

LE GASP.

WHART ARE THIS?!

Jenna Marble fans will understand

I'm sorry I posted this but it's so freaken cute that I couldn't help myself.

What if Dante enjoys playing classical piano pieces...

ha I'd lol so hard if Vergil listened to something completely unexpected like metal or psychobilly and Dante was a classical music or enya type of guy.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'd rather know what Vergil can do. I'm sure he saves them for some.... interesting usage.:shifty:
And NO, it's NOT polishing his sword. I can do that for him.

... :| Oh wait. Did I really say that?!?!?
*goes hiding in a corner*
Sorry, guys. Think I drank a little too much tonight. Beer speaking, ignore me...>_<

HIDE IN A CORNER!?! I get away with that innuendo all of the time. You carry on... :D

Top Bottom