• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sassy Dante

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
tumblr_mkgd8pmg181s5jurlo7_250.jpg
tumblr_mkgd8pmg181s5jurlo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mkgd8pmg181s5jurlo5_250.jpg
tumblr_mkgd8pmg181s5jurlo8_250.jpg

tumblr_mkgd8pmg181s5jurlo6_250.jpg
tumblr_mkgd8pmg181s5jurlo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mkgd8pmg181s5jurlo1_250.jpg

Sassy Betch be pointin' his finger at everyone.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Dante seems to have a finger fetish, whether it's to point angrily at his brother or flip off demons. I wonder what else he can do with those magic fingers.... :troll:
I'd rather know what Vergil can do. I'm sure he saves them for some.... interesting usage.:shifty:
And NO, it's NOT polishing his sword. I can do that for him.

... :| Oh wait. Did I really say that?!?!?
*goes hiding in a corner*
Sorry, guys. Think I drank a little too much tonight. Beer speaking, ignore me...>_<

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Finger fetishes and LysseC completely hammered and spilling out all of her sexual desires and fantasies about Vergil. Yup.

Haha but yeah I didn't notice Dante pointed his finger a lot. Kinda reminds me of those classic mafia men way back when. Can you guys picture it? Dante + Fedora + Stripped Suit + Cigar = Mafia!Dante

LysseC

Finger fetishes and LysseC completely hammered and spilling out all of her sexual desires and fantasies about Vergil. Yup.
Yeah, sorry about that... >_< Gawd I'm terrible at times.

...And it's all Onecrazymonkey's fault! She started the perv thoughts about fingers! :p
(I still love you though, my friend! ;) )

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Yeah, sorry about that... >_< Gawd I'm terrible at times.

...And it's all Onecrazymonkey's fault! She started the perv thoughts about fingers! :p

~Hands Lysse another beer and some sugar. Turned her around fifty times then aims her at Vergil.~ Have fun and no little Sparda babies while I'm gone!

...WHAT?! The thread is titled "Sassy Dante"!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Haha but yeah I didn't notice Dante pointed his finger a lot. Kinda reminds me of those classic mafia men way back when. Can you guys picture it? Dante + Fedora + Stripped Suit + Cigar = Mafia!Dante

MAfia new Dante: "I don' know who dis guy is but I want him an' his demon scum DEAD! Las' time you see a Nephilim dress like dis."

LysseC

~Hands Lysse another beer and some sugar. Turned her around fifty times then aims her at Vergil.~ Have fun and no little Sparda babies while I'm gone!
Vergiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals and jumps him*

...Imma having a terrible hangover tomorrow. But it's worth the while.:cool:

Edit:
Poor, poor thread. What have I done to you?:O
Still Onecrazymonkey's fault...>_< Luv u for this.

Onecrazymonkey1

and I love you !!!! However I never said what he was going to do with those magic fingers. Bad LysseC for jumping to dirty conclusions. I was thinking he would make an expert guitar player just like DMC3 Dante. :troll:

Top Bottom