• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Samurai Jack Returns!!!

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
JACK IS BACK
CVPG8M7WoAAM1RK.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I remember this cartoon from time when on Polish CN also transmitted Toonami block so sad that we didn't got like NA reboot of this block but well maybe in end it gets onto normal program of that CN ( beside that this one been from accepted series i liked on that weak version of Toonami). Also hopin this will be good like original one.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I never finished Jack. I heard that they didn't finish his arc and I didn't want to emotionally invest more. I watch every episode from the premier to when I moved out and didn't have cable anymore and when I heard about it I never went back to watch. Every episode was so badass, I specially remember when he fought a ninja and it hid in the shadows and when Jack realized who it was he told he was trained in the same art but he was trained to hide in the light. It was genuinely brilliant. If I'd heard that it was coming back but without Tartakovsky then I could've literally not cared less, but when he puts his hand on it can't be missed.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I never finished Jack. I heard that they didn't finish his arc and I didn't want to emotionally invest more. I watch every episode from the premier to when I moved out and didn't have cable anymore and when I heard about it I never went back to watch. Every episode was so badass, I specially remember when he fought a ninja and it hid in the shadows and when Jack realized who it was he told he was trained in the same art but he was trained to hide in the light. It was genuinely brilliant. If I'd heard that it was coming back but without Tartakovsky then I could've literally not cared less, but when he puts his hand on it can't be missed.
Tartakovsky is involved and it is a continuation.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Tartakovsky is involved and it is a continuation.
I know, I saw the IGN report. I was just saying that because there are other revivals that are just not quite it. Power Puff Girls for example are not getting the girls who did the voices of the original show and while I'd like to give it a chance I can't help but be disappointed and angry for those actresses.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I know, I saw the IGN report. I was just saying that because there are other revivals that are just not quite it. Power Puff Girls for example are not getting the girls who did the voices of the original show and while I'd like to give it a chance I can't help but be disappointed and angry for those actresses.
I don't even wanna think of that Powerpuff Girls revival. I love the Powerpuff Girls. What have they done?!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
We've finally got a trailer for Season 5, and it looks GOOD!!!

It's only going to be 10 episodes but we're finally going to have an ending to Jack's story. Set 50 years after the end of Season 4, Jack has found that due to time travel he no longer ages and has wandered the future still looking for a way home. Interestingly, as he has spent more time in the future than in his original time it seems that Jack has learned how to adapt as the trailer shows him using guns, grenades and a teaser picture features him on a motorcycle. As mentioned before, many of the original crew are returning, so the show has kept the feel and tone of the original.

Get HYPED!!!

Skagewid

I've never seen SJ. I know it , but in Italy SJ was trasmissed on Cartoon Network ( payperview ,and my parents never and then never will pay to unblock) and on another channel that not much people know.
Now , I up for lost time seeing all first 4 seasons.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Tangentially related but I obtained the omnibus for the Samurai Jack: Tales of the Wandering Warrior comic book. People were apparently mad at the fact that the final chapter didn't "end" the story per se, but it apparently leads into Season 5 so I'm very hyped to read it while I wait...

lq4KHDWl.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
The show premieres next saturday here. There's a bit of nervous expectation I can't get passed. Most every other revival, remake, reboot, modern sequel has fallen short of expectations. Most didn't have the benefit of the original creators being involved, except for Fury Road, and that turned out rather excellent. Here's to hoping.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Sadly, it's unavailable to me to watch on TV. :'(

Guess I'll just have to wait for the physical release.

Top Bottom