• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sales Figures--DmC--Worth the reboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatredIsJoy

No, I'm serious.

He/she's trying to make this community like /v/. And probably you.

/v/ always says what it thinks, is not afraid of calling out developers and publishers on their bullshit and you can't report someone for saying bad things about your favorite games, so I can see why would somebody like you not want it here. But its also full of racists and misogynists, so I really can't say that I want this forum to become like /v/.

I'm in a kind of a love-hate relationship with that place :|

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
/v/ always says what it thinks, is not afraid of calling out developers and publishers on their bullshit and you can't report someone for saying bad things about your favorite games, so I can see why would somebody like you not want it here. But its also full of racists and misogynists, so I really can't say that I want this forum to become like /v/.

I'm fine with every board except.../b/
I'm SCARED of that place.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind

That's the only place that has all the DmC hate alongside with GameFAQs. What I meant is that /v/ is full of trolls and possibly you're one one of them who tries to troll on anyone by saying bad things about my favorite games.

You're not afraid on doing that so you're free on ruining the fun of others. It's like you're trying to shove your opinions on other people. I hope not, as you said it. The fact is human opinion is FLAWED.

HatredIsJoy

There's plenty of DmC hate all over the internet, trying to put it all on /v/ is kinda like when Bioware blamed DA2's poor metascore on a 4chan raid :p /v/'s hate just happens to come in a really concentrated form, so it's very noticeable.

I'm not trying to troll anyone. I genuinely strongly dislike DmC, and I express this opinion in DmC-related discussions.

Kyrone

hack and slash games are obviously not meant for multiplayer -_- THIS ISN'T COD and the hack and slash genre will probably never have multiplayer that doesn't feel like it was just tacked on

Guess Dynasty warriors never happened. Not like even back on the old playstation consoles I spent hours and hours playing with friends or anything...........

Also why is hating on CoD a good thing now? I know the series has become stagnent since the fifth release of call of duty 4, retitled as black ops; but it started as the underdog series that knocked Medal of Honor off the top spot (Allied assault and all the expansions), it also opened up console gaming to a huge audience and since call of duty 4 PC gaming has taken a massive hit as everyone is playing console versions, was not too long after the massive success it had PC games started dropping in price dramatically as everyone was freely and casually playing on consoles.

As hip as you think you are, you have to remember, the reason it sells so well is because it has a fun and engaging multiplayer, even if the community is every bumkin around

Nerofanheart

That's the only place that has all the DmC hate alongside with GameFAQs. What I meant is that /v/ is full of trolls and possibly you're one one of them who tries to troll on anyone by saying bad things about my favorite games.

You're not afraid on doing that so you're free on ruining the fun of others. It's like you're trying to shove your opinions on other people. I hope not, as you said it. The fact is human opinion is FLAWED.
boo hoo people dont like my crappy game ;_;

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
If you were defending an absolutely perfect series you would be able to say that, but you are defending DMC, and it has a fair share of crappiness

I'm sure he will defend DMC4 to death. Since even though it has great gameplay, it's also crap in most aspects.

MichiGen

What about cd projekt red? would they have been capable of making a DmC game?
They know how to make a great RPG, but combat system in both Witcher games was far from perfect. So I would say rather no. Even though they are my No.1 favorite developers.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Resorting to immature insults and biased, hypocritical comments doesn't make you a better person.

REPORTED.
Bashing on other peoples opinion with rude remarks that don't need to be said on more than one occasion thinking they are wrong...
REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
Bashing on other peoples opinion with rude remarks that don't need to be said on more than one occasion thinking they are wrong...
REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm... you started THAT in the first place.

Immature whining and showing excessive hate =/= opinion. It shows that you're an opinionated jacka$$.

Yeah, you're rude.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Umm... you started THAT in the first place.

Immature whining and showing excessive hate =/= opinion. It shows that you're an opinionated jacka$$.

Yeah, you're rude.
I did not once call you a name or put you on the spot or badmouthed you or called your opinions stupid...and yet im an opinonated Jackass....I fail to see the logic here...Why dont you shove your opinion and logic were the sun don't shine and do everyone a favor and shut it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom